Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Luis Suarez is off

+6
scottjames30
boltonbonce
wanderlust
Boggersbelief
Reebok Trotter
karlypants
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Luis Suarez is off - Page 2 Empty Re: Luis Suarez is off Sun Jul 13 2014, 18:54

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Against Brazil no less!

22Luis Suarez is off - Page 2 Empty Re: Luis Suarez is off Sun Jul 13 2014, 19:10

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Even the though the title of the video suggests otherwise, it can't be considered the greatest goal for england IMO - it was in a bloody friendly, I bet he couldn't have gone through the defence like that in a game that actually mattered.

23Luis Suarez is off - Page 2 Empty Re: Luis Suarez is off Sun Jul 13 2014, 19:33

With all due respect, Aaron, I watched him do that live on the tellybox as a teenager and it is a truly stand-out moment in my time watching football.

It was in The Maracana against a full strength Brazil team.

Back when they were a "proper" team, ie not just one superstar backed up by 10 average players.

It's a truly great goal.

24Luis Suarez is off - Page 2 Empty Re: Luis Suarez is off Sun Jul 13 2014, 19:37

Owen against Argentina beats that for mainly because it was my first World Cup (I can remember) and it meant so much - even though it didn't in the end!

Still a great goal from Barnes though, always means more when you see it happen live.

25Luis Suarez is off - Page 2 Empty Re: Luis Suarez is off Sun Jul 13 2014, 20:07

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Great goal by Owen against the Argies and some of us oldies will remember the 78 World Cup when Archie Gemmill ripped the Netherlands a new A-hole with a brilliant dribble and shot.

26Luis Suarez is off - Page 2 Empty Re: Luis Suarez is off Sun Jul 13 2014, 20:47

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

How about this one?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

27Luis Suarez is off - Page 2 Empty Re: Luis Suarez is off Sun Jul 13 2014, 22:01

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fwiw I am going to miss Suarez in the Prem. Yes his biting antics are reprehensible but in full flow he is a true quality player. A flawed genius, he reminds me of Gazza.

28Luis Suarez is off - Page 2 Empty Re: Luis Suarez is off Sun Jul 13 2014, 22:20

Agreed RT. Think it's a shame that both Liverpool and Southampton will most probably be worse to watch next season, having both been very entertaining. Liverpool need to replace him but god knows who they'll get in.

29Luis Suarez is off - Page 2 Empty Re: Luis Suarez is off Sun Jul 13 2014, 22:28

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I cannot condone biting but Suarez is well worth the entrance fee. The Scousers will be divided but I reckon Brendan Rodgers would have loved to have kept him. The sponsorship deals are the stumbling block because the sponsors are not prepared to fork out money for negative publicity.

30Luis Suarez is off - Page 2 Empty Re: Luis Suarez is off Sun Jul 13 2014, 22:31

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Aren't liverpool going for lalana from Chelsea. But I'll miss Suarez too, but we'll also get a few new players to the Premier League.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum