Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dougies Leeds reaction..

+3
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
aaron_bwfc
7 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dougies Leeds reaction.. Empty Dougies Leeds reaction.. Sat Aug 30 2014, 19:27

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Dougie Freedman believes it is a matter of time before his Bolton Wanderers side turn around their fortunes on the pitch.

The Trotters were edged out by a solitary goal at Elland Road on Saturday afternoon, despite carving out a number of opportunities.

Speaking in his post-match press conference, the manager said: “We’re scratching our heads as to how we didn’t win the game.

“They’ve had one moment and one mistake has cost us a goal.

“We rallied and gave it a real good go after that. The statistics will show you that we were the better side and created a number of opportunities, but unfortunately we couldn’t get the goal.

“Our finishing in the final third should have been better today.

“We saw Leeds throwing everything into defending their goal, and I feel that was maybe the difference today.

“We’ve been very close in games and have been playing well.

“Today’s game shows you that if we stop making mistakes at the back, we’ve got a group of players going forward that will create enough to win games.

“After the international break, we’ve now got to be looking to win two or three games on the bounce.

“I understand the frustration and I’m frustrated too. But, I see enough out there to know that we’ll soon turn the corner.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Dougies Leeds reaction.. Empty Re: Dougies Leeds reaction.. Sat Aug 30 2014, 19:29

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote: we’ve got a group of players going forward that will create enough to win games.

Sorry Dougie, possession counts for nothing if you can't shoot straight.

Idiot.

Perhaps if he started publically slamming these ponces we might see a reaction on the pitch.

3Dougies Leeds reaction.. Empty Re: Dougies Leeds reaction.. Sat Aug 30 2014, 19:32

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mark Iles '' Freedman has not been sacked.

4Dougies Leeds reaction.. Empty Re: Dougies Leeds reaction.. Sat Aug 30 2014, 19:36

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

He only says that due to what Dougie has said in his press conference - doesn't mean he won't be....hopefully.

5Dougies Leeds reaction.. Empty Re: Dougies Leeds reaction.. Sat Aug 30 2014, 19:52

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

On another day blah blah

6Dougies Leeds reaction.. Empty Re: Dougies Leeds reaction.. Sat Aug 30 2014, 19:56

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

We gave it a right good go, fuck off, you set up defensively, you reap the rewards............. RELEGATION............... you thick Scottish prick, just fuck off.

7Dougies Leeds reaction.. Empty Re: Dougies Leeds reaction.. Sat Aug 30 2014, 20:19

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I just watched Everton n Chelsea on Sky 6-3 to Chelsea at Goodison set off to Attack 2-0 up after 2 minutes.
We rarely get in to the opponents last 1/3 rd for 20 minutes.He is producing the worst brand of Football since the 80's.Dull uninspiring,lacking in the basic passing,shooting,tackling,defence is shit midfield no creation.Where was Mark Davies he was fit?.
Leeds are a shit team who we had 22 attempts 9 on target on their goal yet we are so shit they won.

I'm thinking of selling my season ticket for a £10 see if they sack him first.Years ago when they were shit you could have a laugh now it's like a Morgue at the Maccaroni Stadium yawn Freedman out!

8Dougies Leeds reaction.. Empty Re: Dougies Leeds reaction.. Sat Aug 30 2014, 20:19

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I welcome the day when the back 4, the midfield and the strikers get it together in the same match.

PR drivel.

9Dougies Leeds reaction.. Empty Re: Dougies Leeds reaction.. Sat Aug 30 2014, 20:41

guest66

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Amusing how statistics are brought up.. funnily enough they've never been mentioned yet this season when game after game we have been a lot worse statistically. Tick tock Dougie, time to go.

10Dougies Leeds reaction.. Empty Re: Dougies Leeds reaction.. Sat Aug 30 2014, 20:45

guest66 wrote:Amusing how statistics are brought up.. funnily enough they've never been mentioned yet this season when game after game we have been a lot worse statistically. Tick tock Dougie, time to go.

You've just beaten me to it, as I was about to make the exact same point.

Today is the first time all season that we've had more possession than the opposition and had more shots than them and suddenly, that's an indicator of us being the "better" side.

Utter bollocks again......

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum