Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blackburn game: Dougies Reaction

+7
Culcheth_White
Lofty_Love
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
terenceanne
Boggersbelief
aaron_bwfc
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Blackburn game: Dougies Reaction Empty Blackburn game: Dougies Reaction Sat Aug 31 2013, 18:37

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

2Blackburn game: Dougies Reaction Empty Re: Blackburn game: Dougies Reaction Sat Aug 31 2013, 18:43

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It sounds like heads are about to roll, I get the impression that Dougie has had enough these twats that look disinterested, hopefully he can move a few out and bring in players that we need. He'll have to be quick though..

3Blackburn game: Dougies Reaction Empty Re: Blackburn game: Dougies Reaction Sat Aug 31 2013, 18:44

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

It's not attitude that's to blame it's poor quality footballers ..... and nowt can be done about that right now.

4Blackburn game: Dougies Reaction Empty Re: Blackburn game: Dougies Reaction Sat Aug 31 2013, 18:45

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's had enough of the weak bastards, if he could he'd get rid of half the squad.

5Blackburn game: Dougies Reaction Empty Re: Blackburn game: Dougies Reaction Sat Aug 31 2013, 18:47

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hard work needs to be done to bring in 2 or 3 players that will improve us, then we have 2 weeks to start fresh and find a winning formula.

6Blackburn game: Dougies Reaction Empty Re: Blackburn game: Dougies Reaction Sat Aug 31 2013, 18:50

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

For the first time he's publically admitted the team aren't giving 100%.

Regardless of who comes in, he should follow it through by dropping the biggest culprits.

But he won't and everyone knows Knight will be the first name on the teamsheet.

7Blackburn game: Dougies Reaction Empty Re: Blackburn game: Dougies Reaction Sat Aug 31 2013, 18:52

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think knight will be stripped of captaincy and offered to clubs.

8Blackburn game: Dougies Reaction Empty Re: Blackburn game: Dougies Reaction Sat Aug 31 2013, 18:53

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think Knight will be sold on.

9Blackburn game: Dougies Reaction Empty Re: Blackburn game: Dougies Reaction Sat Aug 31 2013, 18:56

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can see knight ending up at blackpool

10Blackburn game: Dougies Reaction Empty Re: Blackburn game: Dougies Reaction Sat Aug 31 2013, 18:58

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sold?

Perhaps Hyde might take him, if we offer to pay his wages

11Blackburn game: Dougies Reaction Empty Re: Blackburn game: Dougies Reaction Sat Aug 31 2013, 19:05

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He'll rock up at Blackpool for 200k

12Blackburn game: Dougies Reaction Empty Re: Blackburn game: Dougies Reaction Sat Aug 31 2013, 19:07

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He wouldn't get into Blackpool's team, they wouldn't want him.

13Blackburn game: Dougies Reaction Empty Re: Blackburn game: Dougies Reaction Sat Aug 31 2013, 19:10

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They've been linked with mears, Andrews and mills this summer. They can have the rest of our shite

14Blackburn game: Dougies Reaction Empty Re: Blackburn game: Dougies Reaction Sat Aug 31 2013, 19:15

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I thought Dougie was pretty honest in that interview and it looks like he's ready to kick some lazy arses out of the club. The big problem is, how do we get rid of our shit footballers earning huge wages at a near bottom of the table Championship club?

15Blackburn game: Dougies Reaction Empty Re: Blackburn game: Dougies Reaction Sat Aug 31 2013, 19:16

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Culcheth_White wrote:I thought Dougie was pretty honest in that interview and it looks like he's ready to kick some lazy arses out of the club. The big problem is, how do we get rid of our shit footballers earning huge wages at a near bottom of the table Championship club?
This is where Dougie needs to earn his money and show how good a manager he can be.

16Blackburn game: Dougies Reaction Empty Re: Blackburn game: Dougies Reaction Sat Aug 31 2013, 19:18

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

scottjames30 wrote:I think Knight will be sold on.
Nobody will buy Knight. At the very best, we could give him a free transfer and hope that another club takes him off our hands.

17Blackburn game: Dougies Reaction Empty Re: Blackburn game: Dougies Reaction Sat Aug 31 2013, 19:20

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

He should take a leaf out of Kenny Jacketts book at Wolves, just drop the big time charlies who don't give a fuck and just let them rot in the reserves.

I would give dougie more credit and time if he started putting more of the development squad in, young players who want to play for the club and will give 100% every match.

Take the captains armband off knight and give it to Spearing and sell the bastard along with Wheater.

18Blackburn game: Dougies Reaction Empty Re: Blackburn game: Dougies Reaction Sat Aug 31 2013, 19:23

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wheaters just signed a new 3 year deal he's going nowhere unfortunately. 

Regarding kenny jackett, what a cracking manager he is, vastly underrated

19Blackburn game: Dougies Reaction Empty Re: Blackburn game: Dougies Reaction Sat Aug 31 2013, 19:24

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

His only option is getting them out on loan I think and that would be difficult enough, I don't think attitude is the problem with Knight though, he's just crap.

20Blackburn game: Dougies Reaction Empty Re: Blackburn game: Dougies Reaction Sat Aug 31 2013, 19:54

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

I am still willing to give Dougie more time but why has it taken him so long to realise that he needs to dump crap like Knight and Mears?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum