Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blackburn game - Cheap tickets!

5 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Blackburn game - Cheap tickets! Empty Blackburn game - Cheap tickets! Tue Oct 30 2012, 21:03

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Will Doff finally pay full price!!!

(only joking mate).

Wanderers make the short journey to face Blackburn Rovers at Ewood Park on Wednesday 28 November, with ticketing information now released.

The game kicks off at 7.45pm with ticket prices and selling arrangements as follows:

Ticket Prices

Adults - £15
Concessions - £5

On Sale Dates

Season ticket holders - Monday 5 November
Members - Monday 12 November
Open Sale - Wednesday 14 November

The Official Travel club will be providing coach transport to the game. Return journey tickets are priced at £8 per person, with coaches set to leave the Reebok Stadium at 5.30pm.

Tickets and travel can be booked online by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], over the phone on 0844 871 2932 or in person at Bolton Central.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Blackburn game - Cheap tickets! Empty Re: Blackburn game - Cheap tickets! Tue Oct 30 2012, 21:09

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

What's a concession - under 16 or 18? I might gamble if it's the latter.

Credit to the two clubs for this ongoing deal, by the way.

3Blackburn game - Cheap tickets! Empty Re: Blackburn game - Cheap tickets! Tue Oct 30 2012, 21:28

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wasn't this £10 last season?

4Blackburn game - Cheap tickets! Empty Re: Blackburn game - Cheap tickets! Wed Oct 31 2012, 21:16

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

So they and the police won't be forcing you onto buses at dinnertime if you want to attend?

It's racist I tell you!

5Blackburn game - Cheap tickets! Empty Re: Blackburn game - Cheap tickets! Wed Oct 31 2012, 21:21

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

After visiting the shithole that is Ewood Park in the past, they should be paying me £15 to go back!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum