Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Freedman's Comments After The Game.

+11
aaron_bwfc
JAH
finlaymcdanger
karlypants
Hipster_Nebula
doffcocker
Bolton Nuts
observer
Banks of the Croal
Boggersbelief
scottjames30
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Freedman's Comments After The Game. Empty Freedman's Comments After The Game. Sat Sep 13 2014, 17:48

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Some quotes from Dougie in the post match press conference.

Very Brave.

Didn't deserve to lose the game.

We're not too far away.

Passed the ball well.

Made sure that we kept a clean sheet.

We don't have a team that lies down anymore.

We need a bit of luck.

Excuses about injuries.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He says the same every week lol

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

My comments ..."Fuck Off Freedman and take your shower of shite with you"

Another big let down today from players who are either not good enough or aren't fucking interested or both... just about had enough now , no more  excuses  the  table or the shite we play doesn't lie... twats.

Disgruntled ... Bolton Sad

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

How much f**ken luck does he expect?  Goal disallowed and a few cleared off the line or over the bar. No red card despite some harsh challenges.  I think we had a bit of luck today.

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Wow Dougie lost the plot in that post match interview - freak accidents on the training ground have meant we had to change the whole way we play? WTF?

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I want some of his anti-depressants.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Didn't deserve to lose the game. 

Urrr.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Dougie Freedman's Sheffield Wednesday reaction

Dougie Freedman says it is a matter of time before his Bolton Wanderers side register their maiden win of the Sky Bet Championship season.

Wanderers were held to a goalless draw against Sheffield Wednesday at Macron Stadium on Saturday afternoon.

Lee Chung-Yong and the returning Mark Davies came closest to scoring for Bolton, with Andrew Lonergan also pulling off a string of fine saves at the other end.

“Sheffield Wednesday made it tough for us – they’re a very good side who are full of confidence, especially away from home,” said the manager following the final whistle.

“I felt we defended very well today – we probably didn’t do enough going forward to win the game, but we certainly had our fair share of possession and passed it very well today.

“We showed great spirit – we didn’t lie down against a team who are riding high at the moment, and on another day, we’ll get that win.

He continued: “We had enough of the ball, but we need to create more opportunities – we were very brave in our play and I am very happy with how the players dug in.

“We probably didn’t ask enough questions of Sheffield Wednesday in the last 15 minutes of the game, but all in all, we got a point which was probably what we deserved.

“I believe we are playing in the right way and we’ve been creating chances, so that win will come – it’s just a matter of time.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

“I believe we are playing in the right way and we’ve been creating chances, so that win will come – it’s just a matter of time.” - Freedman

You're dreaming Dougie. Shots for and against in our 3 league games at home...

Bolton: 6
Wednesday: 24

Bolton: 11
Boro: 19

Bolton: 9
Forest: 20

10Freedman's Comments After The Game. Empty Re: Freedman's Comments After The Game. Sat Sep 13 2014, 19:34

The fucking prick's just contradicted himself there:

“We had enough of the ball, but we need to create more opportunities."

Closely followed by:

“I believe we are playing in the right way and we’ve been creating chances."

Fucking idiot.

11Freedman's Comments After The Game. Empty Re: Freedman's Comments After The Game. Sat Sep 13 2014, 19:39

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Given up caring about this shit now. Best bet would be to build a superstore in one end if the Macron so what little support we have after Christmas can bunch together and keep warm. Plus it would make it look like we have more supporters. Our club is dying.

12Freedman's Comments After The Game. Empty Re: Freedman's Comments After The Game. Sat Sep 13 2014, 19:39

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:The fucking prick's just contradicted himself there:

“We had enough of the ball, but we need to create more opportunities."

Closely followed by:

“I believe we are playing in the right way and we’ve been creating chances."

Fucking idiot.

Not really though.... Just saying we need to create more chances than the ones we have been making... which goes without saying.

13Freedman's Comments After The Game. Empty Re: Freedman's Comments After The Game. Sat Sep 13 2014, 19:42

I wish he would fuck off using the word brave in interviews, I can think of a lot of adjectives to describe our performance and brave wouldn't even be in the first 1000.

14Freedman's Comments After The Game. Empty Re: Freedman's Comments After The Game. Sat Sep 13 2014, 19:46

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I don't like using the word hate but after watching the game today and hearing Dougie's after match interview, I hate the bastard for trying to make out the fans to be naive by suggesting we played well today.

15Freedman's Comments After The Game. Empty Re: Freedman's Comments After The Game. Sat Sep 13 2014, 19:50

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

90 minutes of utter shite.

16Freedman's Comments After The Game. Empty Re: Freedman's Comments After The Game. Sat Sep 13 2014, 20:03

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Anyone know how much it costs to take out a full-page ad in the Bolton News? It's getting close to time we sent a message

17Freedman's Comments After The Game. Empty Re: Freedman's Comments After The Game. Sat Sep 13 2014, 20:05

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

finlaymcdanger wrote:Anyone know how much it costs to take out a full-page ad in the Bolton News? It's getting close to time we sent a message

I'll gladly dontae a tenner to the cause.

18Freedman's Comments After The Game. Empty Re: Freedman's Comments After The Game. Sat Sep 13 2014, 20:07

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

19Freedman's Comments After The Game. Empty Re: Freedman's Comments After The Game. Sat Sep 13 2014, 20:14

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

OneFinFreedman wrote:I wish he would fuck off using the word brave in interviews, I can think of a lot of adjectives to describe our performance and brave wouldn't even be in the first 1000.

"Honest" is another one. And "hungry".

20Freedman's Comments After The Game. Empty Re: Freedman's Comments After The Game. Sat Sep 13 2014, 20:37

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I detest any manager who calls his players "brave". No one is brave for running around a football pitch for 90 minutes, absolutely no one.

But to call players on £10k, £15k and £20k per week "brave" for such a spineless performance brings shame on Freedman and BWFC. There are people in this world being shot at right now trying to defend the free world who will be lucky to earn those figures in one year.

Fuck off Dougie, really, fuck off.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum