Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Did You Boo Beckford When He Came On?

+12
finlaymcdanger
NickFazer
Hipster_Nebula
luckyPeterpiper
Natasha Whittam
Soul Kitchen
Bolton Nuts
BoltonTillIDie
Tigermin
aaron_bwfc
Banks of the Croal
scottjames30
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Did you Boo?

Did You Boo Beckford When He Came On? Vote_lcap22%Did You Boo Beckford When He Came On? Vote_rcap 22% [ 2 ]
Did You Boo Beckford When He Came On? Vote_lcap78%Did You Boo Beckford When He Came On? Vote_rcap 78% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 9

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Did You Boo Beckford When He Came On? Empty Did You Boo Beckford When He Came On? Sat Sep 13 2014, 22:39

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He clapped the Leeds fans when we played them two weeks ago, and at todays Boring game when he came on to a load of ''Boooos'' from some Bolton fans has caused some controversy, so what do you think?

Did you Boo? if not do you think it was right to Boo?

Your thoughts on the Booing of Beckford.

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

No, I didn't know he came on.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

No, booing the team at full time is fair enough but what possible good could it do to boo him when he is coming on?

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:No, booing the team at full time is fair enough but what possible good could it do to boo him when he is coming on?
To frustrate your anger at him perhaps ?

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

He didnt get booed by a lot of fans just a small minority but after his antics at Leeds it could have been worse !!! After his performance when he did appear today he deserved booing the prick !!!!

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

scottjames30 wrote:
aaron_bwfc wrote:No, booing the team at full time is fair enough but what possible good could it do to boo him when he is coming on?

Anger at what though, at him coming onto the pitch?

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

Anger at what though, at him coming onto the pitch?

Clapping the Leeds fans during the last game , two weeks ago.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I didn't boo him, it wasn't appropriate. Didn't boo at the end either, we still got a point. Although wasn't a good performance.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Still don't agree with it, let it go, it was two weeks ago.

Al Habsi waved at the Bolton fans when he was playing for Wigan a few years back, do you think the Wigan fans were still booing him 2 weeks later?

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:Still don't agree with it, let it go, it was two weeks ago.

Al Habsi waved at the Bolton fans when he was playing for Wigan a few years back, do you think the Wigan fans were still booing him 2 weeks later?
So, in your own opinion, do you not have a problem with players on 10-15-20k a week waving at the opposition fans during a game, when in the real world of a football match you need to be 100% focused? ( after the game fair do's)

Now the Manager doesn't give a shit about it, but he's only here for the money, he doesn't give a shit about BWFC , we all know this.

But as a fan, we love the club and can protest . every now and then to show that the freeloaders cant just keep walking all over us , so I as a BWFC fan am quite happy with the Booos, but I care about the club, and read much deeper into things than most people.

This is our club, why let players getting paid loads of money lack respect for our club.

I just don't get it.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Don't get me wrong at the time I was livid but I don't let it get to me and I couldn't give two fucks when he came on today about what went on.

I knew he was going to play shit, he always does regardless of what happened at Leeds - I just don't think it does anything to benefit us during the game if we boo our own players when they come on the pitch.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:Don't get me wrong at the time I was livid but I don't let it get to me and I couldn't give two fucks when he came on today about what went on.

I knew he was going to play shit, he always does regardless of what happened at Leeds - I just don't think it does anything to benefit us during the game if we boo our own players when they come on the pitch.
I agree with you about it doesn't do anything good, and won't make him play any better, but I don't care , I want the twat to feel as bad as I do on a match-day, paying to watch this fucking cart horse, he's not playing for the BWFC shirt and I want him to know, He was at Fulham trying to get a move and they didn't even want him.

The fans should all protest, but they wont, this is why we're still in a rot years on, happy clapping twats.

Bolton Nuts

Admin

I didn't boo. But a lot did. However I did shout, Beckford give us a wave, Beckford Beckford give us a wave... He didn't wave.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

Bolton Nuts

Admin

I did shout get up get up get up when he went down crying and taking literally minutes to get back up for the trillionth time this season...

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Biggie wrote:I didn't boo. But a lot did. However I did shout, Beckford give us a wave, Beckford Beckford give us a wave... He didn't wave.
Its because you didn't have a Leeds shirt on. Very Happy

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

scottjames30 wrote:
Biggie wrote:I didn't boo. But a lot did. However I did shout, Beckford give us a wave, Beckford Beckford give us a wave... He didn't wave.
Its because you didn't have a Leeds shirt on. Very Happy

Laughing

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Don't do booing but I suspect in this instance it relieved the boredom, so a positive outcome!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:

If Beckford had any professional pride he'd have thought "...you know what, I'm going to show these Bolton twats what I can do". Instead he played shit.

I booed the tosser, and threw my programme at him.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

No, never an individual to begin with and never the team during a game. HT and FT are different not during play and in this case I didn't blame JB anyway. Just because some cretinous morons claiming to be fans think a player who gets booed week in week out by his OWN fans should accept that and not acknowledge it when his former club's fans give him a warm welcome doesn't mean I'm one of them. I'd have waved to the Leeds Fans too and yesterday I'd have trotted across to thos idiots booing him when he came and given them a universally recognised greeting. 

::FU::

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Booing players on is just sad IMO. 

but you pay your cash do your thing.

Last edited by Hipster_Nebula on Sun Sep 14 2014, 11:26; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic