Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Most Overrated Film

+9
Boggersbelief
karlypants
Norpig
boltonbonce
Pevensey Pete
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
xmiles
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Most Overrated Film - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Overrated Film Wed Oct 08 2014, 17:04

Pevensey Pete

Pevensey Pete
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Forest Gump has got to be up there.

22Most Overrated Film - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Overrated Film Wed Oct 08 2014, 17:05

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Both of them?

23Most Overrated Film - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Overrated Film Wed Oct 08 2014, 17:05

Slumdog Millionaire- guy wins a quiz show by knowing things. I dont care how he knows the answers.

24Most Overrated Film - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Overrated Film Wed Oct 08 2014, 17:09

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What's this Barb shite?

25Most Overrated Film - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Overrated Film Wed Oct 08 2014, 17:10

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:What's this Barb shite?

She looks sexier than you. tongue

26Most Overrated Film - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Overrated Film Wed Oct 08 2014, 17:12

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Most Overrated Film - Page 2 Enhanced-buzz-22980-1362004304-8

27Most Overrated Film - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Overrated Film Wed Oct 08 2014, 17:29

Natasha Whittam wrote:What's this Barb shite?
Whats this Natasha shite?

28Most Overrated Film - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Overrated Film Wed Oct 08 2014, 17:58

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

The Blair Witch Project.

What a load of bollocks!

29Most Overrated Film - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Overrated Film Wed Oct 08 2014, 18:17

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:The Blair Witch Project.

What a load of bollocks!

I agree.

30Most Overrated Film - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Overrated Film Wed Oct 08 2014, 18:20

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Oh man, one of my favourites Blair Witch, remember seeing it back to back nights at the cinema in 99 and was totally engrossed. It changed mainstream horror and online marketing forever, look at the crap they churn out now over and over again trying to emulate it, paranormal activity, VHS and the like.

31Most Overrated Film - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Overrated Film Wed Oct 08 2014, 18:27

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Phone booth and panic room - both a bag of shite. Forrest Whittaker tries hard to rescue both films. Best actor in there by a mile, he just can't because the films are just shit

32Most Overrated Film - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Overrated Film Wed Oct 08 2014, 18:28

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:Phone booth and panic room - both a bag of shite. Forrest Whittaker tries hard to rescue both films. Best actor in there by a mile, he just can't because the films are just shit

I quite enjoyed Phone Booth.

33Most Overrated Film - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Overrated Film Wed Oct 08 2014, 18:28

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

From Hell is another shit one, fell asleep in the cinema watching it.

34Most Overrated Film - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Overrated Film Wed Oct 08 2014, 18:31

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Oh man, one of my favourites Blair Witch, remember seeing it back to back nights at the cinema in 99 and was totally engrossed. It changed mainstream horror and online marketing forever, look at the crap they churn out now over and over again trying to emulate it, paranormal activity, VHS and the like.

Yes, and that's a bad thing for "Witch", Blair should be held responsible......surely?

35Most Overrated Film - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Overrated Film Wed Oct 08 2014, 19:51

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Life of steak and kidney pie.

36Most Overrated Film - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Overrated Film Wed Oct 08 2014, 20:06

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Agree about life of Pi; thought 12 Years a Slave was very overrated too......Roots was far superior and have read lots of books that deal with the subject much better as well.

Most underrated would be Babel, a masterpiece imo.

37Most Overrated Film - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Overrated Film Wed Oct 08 2014, 20:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Life of Pi is brilliant, one of my favourite films of the last few years.

You try getting a tiger to act on a boat in the middle of the ocean.

38Most Overrated Film - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Overrated Film Wed Oct 08 2014, 20:47

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Oh man, one of my favourites Blair Witch, remember seeing it back to back nights at the cinema in 99 and was totally engrossed. It changed mainstream horror and online marketing forever

It's on tonight if you fancy reliving your youth.

39Most Overrated Film - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Overrated Film Wed Oct 08 2014, 20:49

okocha wrote:
 Most underrated would be Babel, a masterpiece imo.
Babel 2:A pig in the City was better.

40Most Overrated Film - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Overrated Film Wed Oct 08 2014, 21:07

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Oh man, one of my favourites Blair Witch, remember seeing it back to back nights at the cinema in 99 and was totally engrossed. It changed mainstream horror and online marketing forever

It's on tonight if you fancy reliving your youth.

4 Music? I actually watched it the other night on there. It's still brilliant.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum