Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The weather today

+37
sunlight
luckyPeterpiper
Leeds_Trotter
Angry Dad
Growler
Cajunboy
Sluffy
y2johnny
Bread2.0
gloswhite
Fabians Right Peg
DEANO82
whatsgoingon
bwfc71
Resistance is Futile
rammywhite
MartinBWFC
doffcocker
Bolton Nuts
Emma Jansen 1
finlaymcdanger
Banks of the Croal
BoltonTillIDie
Keegan
scottjames30
Chairmanda
Bollotom2014
Boggersbelief
Norpig
Bwfc1958
Natasha Whittam
Jake McHale
Reebok Trotter
Copper Dragon
boltonbonce
Mr Magoo
karlypants
41 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 33 ... 49  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 49]

341The weather today - Page 18 Empty Re: The weather today Sun Nov 29 2015, 19:24

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:
I watched a fat woman walking up our street fighting with the wind, it must have took her 20 mins to do it. Very Happy

Terrible fatist comment.
I hope Nat wears trousers or she would be off like an umbrella..

342The weather today - Page 18 Empty Re: The weather today Sun Nov 29 2015, 19:28

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:
I watched a fat woman walking up our street fighting with the wind, it must have took her 20 mins to do it. Very Happy

Terrible fatist comment.
I hope Nat wears trousers or she would be off like an umbrella..
:rofl:

343The weather today - Page 18 Empty Re: The weather today Sun Nov 29 2015, 20:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The weather today - Page 18 Giphy

344The weather today - Page 18 Empty Re: The weather today Mon Nov 30 2015, 09:04

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Utter rubbish weather today, misrable monday.

345The weather today - Page 18 Empty Re: The weather today Mon Nov 30 2015, 09:42

Pretty miserable here too. Just off deane road today. Nice and local Smile

346The weather today - Page 18 Empty Re: The weather today Mon Nov 30 2015, 10:00

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not sure how to explain this but it's actually raining in Norfolk.

Effects of global warming I guess.

347The weather today - Page 18 Empty Re: The weather today Mon Nov 30 2015, 12:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nearly got killed this morning when a large sign blew over and missed me by about 2 inches.That would have been one mishap too many.
My boss reacted in his usual,caring way,"Stop pissing about and get the leaf blower out". Shocked

348The weather today - Page 18 Empty Re: The weather today Mon Nov 30 2015, 12:28

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Nearly got killed this morning when a large sign blew over and missed me by about 2 inches.That would have been one mishap too many.
My boss reacted in his usual,caring way,"Stop pissing about and get the leaf blower out". Shocked
I hope you have life insurance Boncey! Very Happy

I have to pop into town this afternoon so not looking forward to it due to the weather although I may use the weather excuse to take cover and have a couple of swift ones before coming back home for the match. Very Happy

349The weather today - Page 18 Empty Re: The weather today Mon Nov 30 2015, 12:35

karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Nearly got killed this morning when a large sign blew over and missed me by about 2 inches.That would have been one mishap too many.

I have to pop into town this afternoon so not looking forward to it due to the weather although I may use the weather excuse to take cover and have a couple of swift ones before coming back home for the match. Very Happy
Sounds like a plan KP, you coming to breaders for burgers, chocolate milk and cadbury's buttons?

350The weather today - Page 18 Empty Re: The weather today Mon Nov 30 2015, 12:39

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Sounds like a plan KP, you coming to breaders for burgers, chocolate milk and cadbury's buttons?
You bet!

I will some buns. Very Happy

351The weather today - Page 18 Empty Re: The weather today Mon Nov 30 2015, 12:43

karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:

You bet!

I will some buns. Very Happy
you will what some buns?

352The weather today - Page 18 Empty Re: The weather today Mon Nov 30 2015, 13:32

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:

You bet!

I will bring some buns. Very Happy
you will what some buns?
I don't know why I keep doing that for some reason. Very Happy

353The weather today - Page 18 Empty Re: The weather today Mon Nov 30 2015, 14:59

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Buns? Who's going,the elephant man?

354The weather today - Page 18 Empty Re: The weather today Mon Nov 30 2015, 15:29

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

In that case, shouldn't it be bunions then? Very Happy

355The weather today - Page 18 Empty Re: The weather today Fri Dec 04 2015, 20:59

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wind blowing fit to bust here. Anyone else getting it?

356The weather today - Page 18 Empty Re: The weather today Fri Dec 04 2015, 21:01

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

I've not been out for a few hours but I can hear it. Sounds terrible out there.

357The weather today - Page 18 Empty Re: The weather today Fri Dec 04 2015, 21:04

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hosing down as well now.

358The weather today - Page 18 Empty Re: The weather today Fri Dec 04 2015, 21:06

Might be windy outside. But i feel like im in the sahara here. Bloody missus and the heating is gonna cost me a fortune. PUT A JUMPER ON

359The weather today - Page 18 Empty Re: The weather today Fri Dec 04 2015, 21:13

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Central heating gives me a headache. I've got the window open whatever the weather.

360The weather today - Page 18 Empty Re: The weather today Fri Dec 04 2015, 21:19

I'm the same. I hate being hot

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 49]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 33 ... 49  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum