Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The weather today

+37
sunlight
luckyPeterpiper
Leeds_Trotter
Angry Dad
Growler
Cajunboy
Sluffy
y2johnny
Bread2.0
gloswhite
Fabians Right Peg
DEANO82
whatsgoingon
bwfc71
Resistance is Futile
rammywhite
MartinBWFC
doffcocker
Bolton Nuts
Emma Jansen 1
finlaymcdanger
Banks of the Croal
BoltonTillIDie
Keegan
scottjames30
Chairmanda
Bollotom2014
Boggersbelief
Norpig
Bwfc1958
Natasha Whittam
Jake McHale
Reebok Trotter
Copper Dragon
boltonbonce
Mr Magoo
karlypants
41 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 35 ... 49  Next

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 49]

401The weather today - Page 21 Empty Re: The weather today Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:42 am

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

boltonbonce wrote:I'm replaying the scene in my mind. Gets funnier each time. Razz
Are you not supposed to be sat in a cinema?

402The weather today - Page 21 Empty Re: The weather today Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:53 am

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I wangled myself out of it. There may be trouble further down the line,but I've puffed out my chest and stood firm.

403The weather today - Page 21 Empty Re: The weather today Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:03 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anyone seen Johnny knocking about online of late?

404The weather today - Page 21 Empty Re: The weather today Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:12 pm

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

New York 7.11am: -1º, sun just pushing its way up into what's going to be a bright blue sky. A slight snow frosting on the ground from last night.

405The weather today - Page 21 Empty Re: The weather today Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:13 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Johnny didn't post a tip on the racing thread yesterday either.

Probably got a lot of work on.

406The weather today - Page 21 Empty Re: The weather today Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:09 pm

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

407The weather today - Page 21 Empty Re: The weather today Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:53 pm

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Fecking windy here today fecking power cut aswell.

408The weather today - Page 21 Empty Re: The weather today Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:06 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Been absolute shit today with it constantly pissing down and it's absolutely freezing.

I looked like a drowned rat when I got in this evening. Very Happy

409The weather today - Page 21 Empty Re: The weather today Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:01 am

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lovely day in Lancashire this morning. No clouds and a bit of sunshine!

410The weather today - Page 21 Empty Re: The weather today Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:13 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cold but sunny here. Although cleaning up piles of pigeon poop isn't my idea of a pleasant morning.

The weather today - Page 21 Bird-poop

411The weather today - Page 21 Empty Re: The weather today Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:45 pm

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

In a roundabout way I blame the Yanks. This time of year used to be called 'winter' That meant it was cold rained a lot and was a bit blowy.
Then we adopted the pointless American practice of giving storms names. So we've just had Storm Imogen, and the next one will be called Harriet or something. Previously storms came and went because it was winter. Now by giving them a name, personalising them, we notice them and start getting exercised and excited by them.
They're normal-they happen every winter.
Another useless American import that means that you notice the weather instead of taking it for granted!!

412The weather today - Page 21 Empty Re: The weather today Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:18 pm

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

everything white down here earlier fecking hailstone.

413The weather today - Page 21 Empty Re: The weather today Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:40 am

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Was going to post how lovely the weather is this morning before I have just seen this big black cloud coming over like Independence day.

I hope the wind blows it down south to Magoo before it even tries raining. Very Happy

414The weather today - Page 21 Empty Re: The weather today Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:49 am

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Enjoy the sun while its out. We're in for a shocker tomorrow apparently.

415The weather today - Page 21 Empty Re: The weather today Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:51 am

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Oy!! less of your wishing bad weather on the South West if you don't mind, KP! Currently, it is glorious. I have lots and lots to do today. Currently drinking tea, flicking through the paper and checking nuts in the garden. I can say the last bit with no double entendre intended.

416The weather today - Page 21 Empty Re: The weather today Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:10 am

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chairmanda wrote:Oy!! less of your wishing bad weather on the South West if you don't mind, KP! Currently, it is glorious. I have lots and lots to do today. Currently drinking tea, flicking through the paper and checking nuts in the garden. I can say the last bit with no double entendre intended.
Sorry Mand. Very Happy 

I hope it is warm enough up North to sit out. I still have the heating on so I hope the sunshine glaring through the window isn't deceiving me.

417The weather today - Page 21 Empty Re: The weather today Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:14 am

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Been sunny all morning here,but the clouds are beginning to roll in. Not a good forecast for tomorrow here either.

418The weather today - Page 21 Empty Re: The weather today Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:29 am

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sounds like a typical Bank holiday weekend then.

419The weather today - Page 21 Empty Re: The weather today Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:32 am

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Life's tough,for the average Wanderer.
The weather today - Page 21 Huge.0.735

420The weather today - Page 21 Empty Re: The weather today Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:35 pm

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Chairmanda wrote:Oy!! less of your wishing bad weather on the South West if you don't mind, KP! Currently, it is glorious. I have lots and lots to do today. Currently drinking tea, flicking through the paper and checking nuts in the garden. I can say the last bit with no double entendre intended.
What a lovely day Manda, sunny hope your having fun in the sun.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 49]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 35 ... 49  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum