Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Footie fix this afternoon

+2
boltonbonce
Chairmanda
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Footie fix this afternoon - Page 2 Empty Re: Footie fix this afternoon Sat Nov 15 2014, 16:45

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Keep going Amanda, you know there are some sensible people on here, (can't think of one offhand though) Very Happy

22Footie fix this afternoon - Page 2 Empty Re: Footie fix this afternoon Sat Nov 15 2014, 16:47

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bath looks nice though.
Footie fix this afternoon - Page 2 27899-0615

23Footie fix this afternoon - Page 2 Empty Re: Footie fix this afternoon Sat Nov 15 2014, 16:54

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

4 nil, and that's my ward you have a photo of!

24Footie fix this afternoon - Page 2 Empty Re: Footie fix this afternoon Sat Nov 15 2014, 16:55

Going off on a slight tangent, I think that Registrars in England should be given the power to say "No, you can't have that because it's stupid" when scrotes like Wayne Rooney pitch up to register their kids.

Klay......?

Seriously.......?

25Footie fix this afternoon - Page 2 Empty Re: Footie fix this afternoon Sat Nov 15 2014, 16:57

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chairmanda wrote:4 nil, and that's my ward you have a photo of!
Good work by my people to get it.

26Footie fix this afternoon - Page 2 Empty Re: Footie fix this afternoon Sat Nov 15 2014, 17:46

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Going off on a slight tangent, I think that Registrars in England should be given the power to say "No, you can't have that because it's stupid" when scrotes like Wayne Rooney pitch up to register their kids.

Klay......?

Seriously.......?
Apparently,my christian name was going to be Llywelyn.
But they decided against it at the last minute.
Would have loved Bruce,but the dog was called Bruce and I'm sure that might have caused some confusion,although we could have been trained jointly.
People would have been rightly impressed when I came,fetched and sat on command. An impression that might have been badly tarnished when I began licking my balls and peeing up lamp posts.
I'm happy enough though;and Bruce went on to complete a law degree.

27Footie fix this afternoon - Page 2 Empty Re: Footie fix this afternoon Sat Nov 15 2014, 22:36

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Like it bonce. Somehow, I can almost believe you Very Happy

28Footie fix this afternoon - Page 2 Empty Re: Footie fix this afternoon Sat Nov 15 2014, 23:17

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Bath FTW!

Footie fix this afternoon - Page 2 Woman-in-bath

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

29Footie fix this afternoon - Page 2 Empty Re: Footie fix this afternoon Sat Nov 15 2014, 23:28

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

*sigh*

30Footie fix this afternoon - Page 2 Empty Re: Footie fix this afternoon Sun Nov 16 2014, 00:36

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I wouldn't just dip my toe in the bath with her Keegan, i would just jump in! Footie fix this afternoon - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

31Footie fix this afternoon - Page 2 Empty Re: Footie fix this afternoon Sun Nov 16 2014, 01:18

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

The result proves how much better they are than that shower they played...

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

32Footie fix this afternoon - Page 2 Empty Re: Footie fix this afternoon Sun Nov 16 2014, 01:28

Bad ablution-based puns because of the name of the team.

Is that where we are now as a site......?

I'm not exactly awash with enthusiasm for this latest turn of events.......

33Footie fix this afternoon - Page 2 Empty Re: Footie fix this afternoon Sun Nov 16 2014, 10:50

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I think we should pull the plug on this now (sorry, I couldn't resist it) Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum