Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Keep Yer Knickers On

+4
Hipster_Nebula
wanderlust
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Keep Yer Knickers On Empty Keep Yer Knickers On Thu Nov 20 2014, 13:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BBC Radio Norfolk host Nick Conrad has been forced to make a grovelling apology after advising women to "keep their knickers on" if they didn't want to have sex with a man.

Isn't this just more PC bollocks? Why should this guy apologise for stating the bloody obvious. I have every sympathy for genuine rape victims, but if you climb into bed with a guy and remove your knickers then you are not about to be raped. You are having consensual sex.

People have to stop pussyfooting around this issue and just admit that women do have to take responsibility for their actions. If I remove my knickers I expect 30 seconds of fun, 15 if I'm with Hipster. I know exactly what I'm getting myself into as does every other woman.

Have we reached a stage where people get into trouble for stating the obvious and having common sense?

2Keep Yer Knickers On Empty Re: Keep Yer Knickers On Thu Nov 20 2014, 16:19

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

no ones biting Nat Very Happy

3Keep Yer Knickers On Empty Re: Keep Yer Knickers On Thu Nov 20 2014, 16:34

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This isn't even news in Norfolk.

My advice to women in this position would be to keep their tights on. If their toes keep curling up, they'll know they're having sex.

4Keep Yer Knickers On Empty Re: Keep Yer Knickers On Thu Nov 20 2014, 16:44

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:no ones biting Nat Very Happy

So you think women who remove their knickers and climb into bed with gentlemen are sending the message they don't want to have sex?

5Keep Yer Knickers On Empty Re: Keep Yer Knickers On Thu Nov 20 2014, 16:46

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

haha Nat what a load of old rubbish.

thats like saying inviting ur mates in for dinner is an invitation to have ur house robbed.

6Keep Yer Knickers On Empty Re: Keep Yer Knickers On Thu Nov 20 2014, 17:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:haha Nat what a load of old rubbish.

thats like saying inviting ur mates in for dinner is an invitation to have ur house robbed.

Firstly, stop using text speak you bloody chav.

Secondly, that is not the same thing. Answer me this, if a woman climbs into your bed tonight, removes her knickers and bra and starts stroking your knob what will you think?

7Keep Yer Knickers On Empty Re: Keep Yer Knickers On Thu Nov 20 2014, 17:12

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd certainly think that my new home help is a lot better than the last one!

8Keep Yer Knickers On Empty Re: Keep Yer Knickers On Thu Nov 20 2014, 17:12

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I'd certainly think that my new home help is a lot better than the last one!

Laughing

9Keep Yer Knickers On Empty Re: Keep Yer Knickers On Thu Nov 20 2014, 17:13

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:haha Nat what a load of old rubbish.

Firstly, stop using text speak you bloody chav.

Secondly, that is not the same thing. Answer me this, if a woman climbs into your bed tonight, removes her knickers and bra and starts stroking your knob what will you think?

That maybe she wanted to have sex..... unless of course when the moment came she said "actually, I don't want to now I've seen you naked" I wouldn't say "well you took your knickers off so I'm gonna rape you anyway" then use that as my excuse in court. 

use your NOGGIN.

10Keep Yer Knickers On Empty Re: Keep Yer Knickers On Thu Nov 20 2014, 17:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
That maybe she wanted to have sex..... unless of course when the moment came she said "actually, I don't want to now I've seen you naked" I wouldn't say "well you took your knickers off so I'm gonna rape you anyway" then use that as my excuse in court. 

use your NOGGIN.

But the question is should the woman take some responsibility for getting herself in that position?

11Keep Yer Knickers On Empty Re: Keep Yer Knickers On Thu Nov 20 2014, 17:16

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Would you take responsibility for ending up on the street where someone happened to stab you?

12Keep Yer Knickers On Empty Re: Keep Yer Knickers On Thu Nov 20 2014, 17:21

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Would you take responsibility for ending up on the street where someone happened to stab you?

If I'd painted a target on my chest, yes.

13Keep Yer Knickers On Empty Re: Keep Yer Knickers On Thu Nov 20 2014, 17:31

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

One of the ladies who say Bill Cosby raped her said she went to talk to him about a job and was given a glass of wine and a pill. She remembers lying in bed and seeing Bill take off his bathrobe and climb on top of her and then she felt pain and passed out. She woke up the next morning without her pajamas and semen inside her thighs. Who takes wine and a pill during a job interview while wearing pajamas? Something's not right with that story, I think.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

14Keep Yer Knickers On Empty Re: Keep Yer Knickers On Thu Nov 20 2014, 17:31

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I had a similar interview when I worked at Schuh.

15Keep Yer Knickers On Empty Re: Keep Yer Knickers On Thu Nov 20 2014, 17:32

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As far as I am concerned, you can keep them on.

Keep Yer Knickers On 52j7r7

16Keep Yer Knickers On Empty Re: Keep Yer Knickers On Thu Nov 20 2014, 17:34

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:One of the ladies who say Bill Cosby raped her said she went to talk to him about a job and was given a glass of wine and a pill. She remembers lying in bed and seeing Bill take off his bathrobe and climb on top of her and then she felt pain and passed out. She woke up the next morning without her pajamas and semen inside her thighs. Who takes wine and a pill during a job interview while wearing pajamas? Something's not right with that story, I think.

Janice Dickinson is an attention seeking trollop. She made an arsehole of herself in I'm a Celebrity in 2007.

17Keep Yer Knickers On Empty Re: Keep Yer Knickers On Thu Nov 20 2014, 17:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I had a similar interview when I worked at Schuh.

Very Happy

Did you get pregnant?

18Keep Yer Knickers On Empty Re: Keep Yer Knickers On Thu Nov 20 2014, 20:03

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

What if she changes her mind, she takes her knickers off has second thoughts and say's no. just because she removed her underwear doesn't mean a green light. she surely as the right to change her mind ?

19Keep Yer Knickers On Empty Re: Keep Yer Knickers On Thu Nov 20 2014, 20:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wessy wrote:What if she changes her mind, she takes her knickers off has second thoughts and say's no. just because she removed her underwear doesn't mean a green light. she surely as the right to change her mind ?

Of course she does, but doesn't she bare some responsibility for putting herself in that position?

20Keep Yer Knickers On Empty Re: Keep Yer Knickers On Thu Nov 20 2014, 20:05

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wessy wrote:What if she changes her mind, she takes her knickers off has second thoughts and say's no. just because she removed her underwear doesn't mean a green light. she surely as the right to change her mind ?

No, that would require sensible rational thought wessy. 

once her knickers are off you MUST, must have sex whether she wants too or not, and if she doesn't want to it's HER fault. 

GOT IT.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next