Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your Fav Song of All Time ???

+18
Reebok Trotter
Copper Dragon
xmiles
okocha
MartinBWFC
karlypants
bwfc71
Natasha Whittam
rammywhite
Mr Magoo
gloswhite
Hipster_Nebula
Norpig
Hip Priest
doffcocker
Soul Kitchen
Boggersbelief
Banks of the Croal
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Your Fav Song of All Time ??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Fav Song of All Time ??? Tue Dec 02 2014, 10:09

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

This wonderful song should be the theme tune for Bolton Nuts.

42Your Fav Song of All Time ??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Fav Song of All Time ??? Tue Dec 02 2014, 17:07

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Impossible task. I guess my favourite Joni Mitchell song is probably Blue Motel Room although I like most things in the Court & Spark, Hejira, Hissing etc jazzed up bluesy era.

One song that I really like, used to have on tape, but can't find on the internet (I need a youtube to mp3 converter!) is Gary US Bonds version of Club Soul City - classic tune sung powerfully.

Never really got the recognition he deserved IMO - top voice.

43Your Fav Song of All Time ??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Fav Song of All Time ??? Tue Dec 02 2014, 17:10

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Always love this.

44Your Fav Song of All Time ??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Fav Song of All Time ??? Tue Dec 02 2014, 18:39

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

wanderlust wrote:(I need a youtube to mp3 converter!)
Clip Converter

Put in the url of the video clip from youtube, select your format of choice and convert/download.
Neutral

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

45Your Fav Song of All Time ??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Fav Song of All Time ??? Tue Dec 02 2014, 18:39

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

karlypants wrote:So which is your favourite song of all time, 71? Very Happy

The Chicken Song by Spitting Image or is it I've Never Met A Nice South African by Spitting Image????

One of those two.

ShockedVery Happy

46Your Fav Song of All Time ??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Fav Song of All Time ??? Tue Dec 02 2014, 20:10

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Glad to see a number of posters picking out Joni songs. For me, the ones with highly personal, poetic lyrics that listeners can nevertheless identify with, are the ones that possess special power to help us see life, with all its contradictions, from new angles and perspectives.

I know several people who claim that a particular song of hers has helped them understand better what it is to be human. Her experiences with love etc. mirror our own so closely, but her ability with words allows us to appreciate the struggles of living in new restorative ways.

47Your Fav Song of All Time ??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Fav Song of All Time ??? Tue Dec 02 2014, 20:15

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote:Glad to see a number of posters picking out Joni songs. For me, the ones with highly personal, poetic lyrics that listeners can nevertheless identify with, are the ones that possess special power to help us see life, with all its contradictions, from new angles and perspectives.

I know several people who claim that a particular song of hers has helped them understand better what it is to be human. Her experiences with love etc. mirror our own so closely, but her ability with words allows us to appreciate the struggles of living in new restorative ways.

Very true.

48Your Fav Song of All Time ??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Fav Song of All Time ??? Tue Dec 02 2014, 20:16

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Also nice to see how she found her daughter again.

49Your Fav Song of All Time ??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Fav Song of All Time ??? Tue Dec 02 2014, 20:18

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

50Your Fav Song of All Time ??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Fav Song of All Time ??? Wed Dec 03 2014, 00:25

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Numpty 28723 wrote:This wonderful song should be the theme tune for Bolton Nuts.

The brilliant "Nuts in May" was on BBC4 tonight. Not seen it for ages.Sky plussed it to go alongside "Abigail's Party from last week. Great stuff.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum