Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whites wonderkid signs new deal

+2
karlypants
Hipster_Nebula
6 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Whites wonderkid signs new deal Empty Whites wonderkid signs new deal Mon Dec 01 2014, 15:16

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Conorwilkoo until 2018.

2Whites wonderkid signs new deal Empty Re: Whites wonderkid signs new deal Mon Dec 01 2014, 15:19

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Strike starlet Wilkinson earns new Wanderers deal

Conor Wilkinson has signed a contract extension with Wanderers, with his new deal now taking the young striker up to 2018.

The Whites confirmed an extra two years for the Republic of Ireland youth international, who has impressed since signing from Millwall in the summer of 2013.

Wilkinson has spent time on loan at Chester, Torquay and Oldham in the last 14 months and has also been on the fringes of the first team, making his first senior appearances for the club in Captial One Cup games against Bury and Crewe earlier this season.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

3Whites wonderkid signs new deal Empty Re: Whites wonderkid signs new deal Mon Dec 01 2014, 15:25

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not sure how he is a wonderkid though...

4Whites wonderkid signs new deal Empty Re: Whites wonderkid signs new deal Mon Dec 01 2014, 15:27

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nats typing "he'll never play for the first team" as we speak

5Whites wonderkid signs new deal Empty Re: Whites wonderkid signs new deal Mon Dec 01 2014, 15:37

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He'll never play for the first team, complete waste of money.

I bet my reputation he's playing for Accrington or Chester by the end of 2018.

6Whites wonderkid signs new deal Empty Re: Whites wonderkid signs new deal Mon Dec 01 2014, 16:39

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Too lightweight.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

7Whites wonderkid signs new deal Empty Re: Whites wonderkid signs new deal Thu Dec 04 2014, 08:13

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Wonderkid? That's a bit rich imo. Promising yes, prodigy no. I'm sure he will play for the first team sooner rather than later because Neil doesn't just talk about playing the youngsters he does it but he hasn't struck me as a new Messi or Pele. He's decent and could probably do a job in the cups and as a squad player in the league in the next year or so but that's about it as far as I can see.

8Whites wonderkid signs new deal Empty Re: Whites wonderkid signs new deal Thu Dec 04 2014, 08:28

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

He actually has a good shot on him and he's a big lad who will give defenders something to think about on crosses. Technically decent, he can make an impact in a year or two. Good signing.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum