Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sick bastards

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sick bastards Empty Sick bastards Fri 4 May - 19:19

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

2Sick bastards Empty Re: Sick bastards Fri 4 May - 21:16

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

No, cable ties, Bleach, wire brush, funnel, ants, Drawing pins,razor blades and a pair of wire cutters would be better.

3Sick bastards Empty Re: Sick bastards Fri 4 May - 22:43

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sickening, but what can you do with people who do these crimes?

I know what i'd like to do.

Read this in the Bolton News... What waste of Oxygen this cunt is.
http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/9688805.Heroin_addict_smashed_charity_shop_window_with_paving_slab/

4Sick bastards Empty Re: Sick bastards Fri 4 May - 23:32

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Banks of the Croal wrote:Sickening, but what can you do with people who do these crimes?

I know what i'd like to do.

Read this in the Bolton News... What waste of Oxygen this cunt is.
http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/9688805.Heroin_addict_smashed_charity_shop_window_with_paving_slab/

I don't know if the two cases are the same, heroin addiction is a terrible, terrible thing. Sounds like this guy needs help beyond what society can or has given him so far.

5Sick bastards Empty Re: Sick bastards Sat 5 May - 8:11

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:

I don't know if the two cases are the same, heroin addiction is a terrible, terrible thing. Sounds like this guy needs help beyond what society can or has given him so far.

Ha ha, typical of Largehat to come down on the side of the criminal.

He doesn't need help, he needs a lethal injection.

6Sick bastards Empty Re: Sick bastards Sat 5 May - 11:11

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
largehat wrote:

Ha ha, typical of Largehat to come down on the side of the criminal.

He doesn't need help, he needs a lethal injection.

How am I coming down on the side of the criminal, fuckwit?

I'm pointing out that there's a difference between beating up an old lady in her bed and trying to steal from a shop to support a hard drug addiction.

7Sick bastards Empty Re: Sick bastards Sat 5 May - 11:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:

I'm pointing out that there's a difference between beating up an old lady in her bed and trying to steal from a shop to support a hard drug addiction.

There's a difference between shooting someone and stabbing them, but the outcome is the same.

No doubt you wouldn't put the drug addict in prison, just hospital for a few days?

8Sick bastards Empty Re: Sick bastards Sat 5 May - 11:25

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
largehat wrote:

There's a difference between shooting someone and stabbing them, but the outcome is the same.

No doubt you wouldn't put the drug addict in prison, just hospital for a few days?

So you actually think that stealing from a shop and beating up an old lady in her bed are equivalent crimes then? That's what your shooting and stabbing analogy suggests.

I don't know much about the drug addict in question but I find it interesting that the Judge describes his "entrenched lifestyle" and his solicitor states that "neither prison or community orders are working". I see my views are more in line with those of a Judge and Solicitor and yours are more in line with a right-wing troll.

I don't know what I'd do with this individual. If I could pluck the right answers to questions like that off the top of my head I wouldn't be spending my Saturday morning being trolled by a pretend woman on a football forum.

9Sick bastards Empty Re: Sick bastards Sat 5 May - 11:29

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:

So you actually think that stealing from a shop and beating up an old lady in her bed are equivalent crimes then? That's what your shooting and stabbing analogy suggests.

I don't know much about the drug addict in question but I find it interesting that the Judge describes his "entrenched lifestyle" and his solicitor states that "neither prison or community orders are working". I see my views are more in line with those of a Judge and Solicitor and yours are more in line with a right-wing troll.

I don't know what I'd do with this individual. If I could pluck the right answers to questions like that off the top of my head I wouldn't be spending my Saturday morning being trolled by a pretend woman on a football forum.

Yes, they are similar crimes - they both leave victims.

You are always looking to "help" people who commit crime, sometimes it's just better to put them behind bars for a long time.

10Sick bastards Empty Re: Sick bastards Sat 5 May - 11:35

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Yes, they are similar crimes - they both leave victims.

You are always looking to "help" people who commit crime, sometimes it's just better to put them behind bars for a long time.

They're not remotely similar crimes - and you know it.

I agree that sometimes it's just better to leave people to rot behind bars as a punishment.

Putting this drug addict in prison will cost a lot of money and achieve very little, by the looks of things. Prison is not a catch-all solution to all society's ills. This individual is clearly in a vicious circle or drug addiction and petty to moderate crime to support his addiction and has negative influences around him, such as his brother.

How exactly you break that cycle of addiction in such an extreme case, I don't know - but locking him up and throwing away the key won't do it - and isn't a fair punishment for breaking a window and attempting to steal a TV from a shop.

11Sick bastards Empty Re: Sick bastards Sat 5 May - 11:46

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:

They're not remotely similar crimes - and you know it.

I agree that sometimes it's just better to leave people to rot behind bars as a punishment.

Putting this drug addict in prison will cost a lot of money and achieve very little, by the looks of things. Prison is not a catch-all solution to all society's ills. This individual is clearly in a vicious circle or drug addiction and petty to moderate crime to support his addiction and has negative influences around him, such as his brother.

How exactly you break that cycle of addiction in such an extreme case, I don't know - but locking him up and throwing away the key won't do it - and isn't a fair punishment for breaking a window and attempting to steal a TV from a shop.

Zero tolerance is the only way forward. We need to adopt the "three strikes" rule applied in the US. We need to build some super prisons and put these criminals away for life. It might only be a window today, but tomorrow it'll be some old bloke collecting his pension.

The softly-softly approach doesn't work.

12Sick bastards Empty Re: Sick bastards Sat 5 May - 11:51

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:Zero tolerance is the only way forward. We need to adopt the "three strikes" rule applied in the US. We need to build some super prisons and put these criminals away for life. It might only be a window today, but tomorrow it'll be some old bloke collecting his pension.

The softly-softly approach doesn't work.

Maybe he will rob an old bloke of his pension one day.

Maybe he will even beat up an old lady in her bed - though I doubt it - he wants stuff he can sell to feed his addiction.

But there isn't a penal system in the world which punishes people for crimes they haven't committed yet, just in case they do.

If pointing that out makes me "softly-softly" in your eyes, I can live with that. I've already admitted I don't know what I would do with this individual, other than saying I wouldn't lock him up and throw away the key.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum