Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Koko The Clown

+2
Reebok Trotter
NickFazer
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Koko The Clown Empty Koko The Clown Thu Dec 25 2014, 20:49

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Supporters of Blackpool are petitioning for the resignation of Karl Oyston as chairman of their club. I know we are rivals and there is no love lost between some elements of our respective clubs but some things transcend rivalry and this is one.

Whatever your views on how the Oystons have managed or mismanaged Blackpool FC it surely cannot be right for Karl Oyston to remain as chairman after his disgraceful treatment of one supporter in particular via unsavoury text messages.

The petition link is

www.change.org

Its right on the front page if you want to sign and show your support.

2Koko The Clown Empty Re: Koko The Clown Thu Dec 25 2014, 22:43

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have had a look but it seems to have disappeared. Fwiw getting rid of Karl will not make the slightest bit of difference. It's old man Owen who is the real power behind the tangerine throne.

3Koko The Clown Empty Re: Koko The Clown Fri Dec 26 2014, 00:27

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I've seen some of the texts and he comes over as a complete fucking arsehole.

If his family (the non criminal ones) are receiving abuse then that isn't right, but there are better ways of dealing with it when you are a chairman of a football club.

If he gets a good hiding off someone, he can't complain.

4Koko The Clown Empty Re: Koko The Clown Fri Dec 26 2014, 02:25

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Yes,I've read many of the texts he's sent as well. Although he obviously takes plenty of stick from the fans he seems to delight in winding them up and gloats about how his family are using the club as a cash cow. Whether that is true or not it's a shameful and childish way for a club chairman to behave. We call Gartside not fit to burn on here but he is a saint compared to the odious Oyston clan that runs /ruins poor old Blackpool.

5Koko The Clown Empty Re: Koko The Clown Fri Dec 26 2014, 17:29

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

It is really strange what has happened at Blackpool. Getting into the Premiership and all the money that came with it - and the fact they hardly spent much when they went up, you'd think they would be a wealthy club. God knows where all the money went.

6Koko The Clown Empty Re: Koko The Clown Fri Dec 26 2014, 21:14

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

My guess is straight in the Oystons back pocket.

7Koko The Clown Empty Re: Koko The Clown Sun Dec 28 2014, 11:41

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

What's even more tragic about Blackpool is some of the players they've signed.
One of them is that starlet and example of good behaviour, Nile Ranger.
They don't know where he is ,haven't seen him for two weeks and have asked him or any one who knows his whereabouts to contact the club. 

I suppose its to be expected if you take a risk and sign self obsessed clowns like him

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum