Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anybody Ever Met or Know of a Person Who's Had A Sex Change?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Many years ago I worked with a guy who always seemed  rather ifeminate. One day a lady who the same gentleman had befriended informed a few people who I was in the company of that she had had a knock on the door last night and it was this guy who now wanted to be known by a woman's name and was dressed accordingly.
Some months later she informed people that he was now officially she with bits to suit!
To bring the full scenario to a closure I was out having a few scoops near work just before Crimbo when one of the lads whose company I was in informed me that the person concerned was in the pub.
Sure enough the sex change person was there, wig presumably(he was bald when I knew him as a male), dress, high heels, etc. She looked uglier then when she was a chap and the whole saga was a bit of a mind fucker to me.
May be it's an age thing but I can't get my head round all this shit!!

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I know a couple of trangendered people.   End of story.

jussi22

jussi22
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

bwfc71 wrote:I know a couple of trangendered people.   End of story.
did you? Very Happy

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Not met RT, Scott/Jussi22 or Sluffy yet.

Mr Magoo wrote: Laughing Not met RT, Scott/Jussi22 or Sluffy yet.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:Many years ago I worked with a guy who always seemed  rather ifeminate. One day a lady who the same gentleman had befriended informed a few people who I was in the company of that she had had a knock on the door last night and it was this guy who now wanted to be known by a woman's name and was dressed accordingly.
Some months later she informed people that he was now officially she with bits to suit!
To bring the full scenario to a closure I was out having a few scoops near work just before Crimbo when one of the lads whose company I was in informed me that the person concerned was in the pub.
Sure enough the sex change person was there, wig presumably(he was bald when I knew him as a male), dress, high heels, etc. She looked uglier then when she was a chap and the whole saga was a bit of a mind fucker to me.

What's the point of this story? To prove once again you are an old bigot? Or perhaps the story is closer to home than you're letting on?

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:Many years ago I worked with a guy who always seemed  rather ifeminate. One day a lady who the same gentleman had befriended informed a few people who I was in the company of that she had had a knock on the door last night and it was this guy who now wanted to be known by a woman's name and was dressed accordingly.

What's the point of this story? To prove once again you are an old bigot? Or perhaps the story is closer to home than you're letting on?
The same point as most of the shit you start on threads!
On a more positive point I could put you in touch with a couple of folk who could provide you with her details, he was always helpful when I knew him.
I'm sure she would be pleased to run through the details with you and you can get yourself sorted!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum