Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

the mohammed birthday walk

+6
Mr Magoo
aaron_bwfc
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
boltonbonce
Reebok Trotter
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21the mohammed birthday walk  - Page 2 Empty Re: the mohammed birthday walk Tue Jan 06 2015, 11:39

Soul Kitchen wrote:PC patrol alert!

Find a new comeback you bigot.

22the mohammed birthday walk  - Page 2 Empty Re: the mohammed birthday walk Tue Jan 06 2015, 11:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm hoping 1874/Soul Kitchen can become the new Breadman/Scott. This site's been boring without full blown internet breakdowns.

23the mohammed birthday walk  - Page 2 Empty Re: the mohammed birthday walk Tue Jan 06 2015, 11:50

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc1874 wrote:
Copper Dragon wrote:Let's be arrogant and cause disruption.  Rolling Eyes

It's like when they have a funeral or wedding, three lanes of the M65 are blocked with go slows. 

Look at me, look at me, look at me..... you will stop what you are doing.

Effing British my arse.

Is it only white christian British people who are allowed a public celebration then?

Thought you were better than that to be honest Copper, but what a load of shit that comment is.

The M65 only has two lanes clever trousers.

24the mohammed birthday walk  - Page 2 Empty Re: the mohammed birthday walk Tue Jan 06 2015, 11:54

Copper Dragon wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

It's like when they have a funeral or wedding, three lanes of the M65 are blocked with go slows. 

Effing British my arse.

Is it only white christian British people who are allowed a public celebration then?

Thought you were better than that to be honest Copper, but what a load of shit that comment is.

Strange reply, especially as it was you that said it had 3 lanes.

25the mohammed birthday walk  - Page 2 Empty Re: the mohammed birthday walk Tue Jan 06 2015, 12:04

:facepalm: 

Interesting...........

The British Schizophrenia Society would love this site........

26the mohammed birthday walk  - Page 2 Empty Re: the mohammed birthday walk Tue Jan 06 2015, 12:24

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc1874 wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:PC patrol alert!

Find a new comeback you bigot.
So you weren't being pompous cnut then?
But thanx for the bite!

27the mohammed birthday walk  - Page 2 Empty Re: the mohammed birthday walk Tue Jan 06 2015, 12:27

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Barb Dwyer wrote:
Copper Dragon wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

Effing British my arse.

Strange reply, especially as it was you that said it had 3 lanes.

I know but the inaccuracy wasn't picked up on.  afro

28the mohammed birthday walk  - Page 2 Empty Re: the mohammed birthday walk Tue Jan 06 2015, 12:43

Copper Dragon has more than one account it seems. Didn't see that coming. I'm beginning to think it's just me and one psychopath on this site.

29the mohammed birthday walk  - Page 2 Empty Re: the mohammed birthday walk Tue Jan 06 2015, 12:45

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I have dual accounts as well!Smile

30the mohammed birthday walk  - Page 2 Empty Re: the mohammed birthday walk Tue Jan 06 2015, 12:47

bwfc1874 wrote:Copper Dragon has more than one account it seems. Didn't see that coming. I'm beginning to think it's just me and one psychopath on this site.
This.

:agree:

31the mohammed birthday walk  - Page 2 Empty Re: the mohammed birthday walk Tue Jan 06 2015, 13:00

Soul Kitchen wrote:I have dual accounts as well!Smile

Is it as irrelevant as the Soul Kitchen account?

32the mohammed birthday walk  - Page 2 Empty Re: the mohammed birthday walk Tue Jan 06 2015, 13:10

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc1874 wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:I have dual accounts as well!Smile

Is it as irrelevant as the Soul Kitchen account?
Did you serve your time on Evostik? Just asking like.

33the mohammed birthday walk  - Page 2 Empty Re: the mohammed birthday walk Tue Jan 06 2015, 13:13

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Let the paranoia games begin.  ::bellend::

34the mohammed birthday walk  - Page 2 Empty Re: the mohammed birthday walk Tue Jan 06 2015, 13:14

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Yet another thread dragged down by nonsense

35the mohammed birthday walk  - Page 2 Empty Re: the mohammed birthday walk Tue Jan 06 2015, 13:17

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:I'm beginning to think it's just me and one psychopath on this site.

Who you calling a psychopath you bellend?

36the mohammed birthday walk  - Page 2 Empty Re: the mohammed birthday walk Tue Jan 06 2015, 13:20

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

it may be just me but if i hear the words dual account one more time i might go on a rampage Evil or Very Mad

37the mohammed birthday walk  - Page 2 Empty Re: the mohammed birthday walk Tue Jan 06 2015, 13:21

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Triple account!!Smile

38the mohammed birthday walk  - Page 2 Empty Re: the mohammed birthday walk Tue Jan 06 2015, 13:21

Soul Kitchen wrote:Did you serve your time on Evostik? Just asking like.

Yet another of your gags you'll have to explain SK.

Sleep

39the mohammed birthday walk  - Page 2 Empty Re: the mohammed birthday walk Tue Jan 06 2015, 13:22

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This dual account business is giving me ideas.
I might start another account myself,if only to extol the virtues of that stalwart of British comedy,'Big hearted Arthur Askey'.
You'd love it. Not enough of Arthur in the media these days.
Mind you,it'd put a huge strain on my mental resources.

40the mohammed birthday walk  - Page 2 Empty Re: the mohammed birthday walk Tue Jan 06 2015, 13:23

BACK ON TOPIC

I was reading some of the comments on the facebook post from the bolton news and come of the comments from both sides of the arguement was disgusting, both male and female.

There was obviously your standard EDL replies on there, male and female going off like they do, but what i didn't expect was the talk of to quote one of the muslim posters "we'll be laughing when "the day" comes!"

and this wasn't the only reference to it.

in amongst all the usual back biting and bickering you'd expect on a topic like that, there was some really scary stuff being said.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum