Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Serious Topic Alert!! Donor Organs

+5
xmiles
Mr Magoo
boltonbonce
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Currently in England people have to opt-in if they want to donate organs when they die. Some campaigners are calling for an opt-out system to be brought in.

Isn't this just the most ridiculous situation. Some people don't want to donate their organs and that's fair enough but the vast majority are happy to donate upon their death but are too lazy to actually register.

Fucking mental. The government should just change the system overnight. Who is it hurting? The people who don't want to donate just register by making a few clicks and they never have to worry.

It's estimated an opt-out system would increase the amount of organs available for operations by 500%. 500%!!!!

Are you on the donor register, and if not why not??

Because everything i have will probably be fucked by then...........

but in all seriousness i have a card, do these still count?

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i am registered and still have a card in my wallet to donate any part of my body they want, i agree it should be an opt-out now.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I am registered here.
http://www.vonhagens-plastination.com/node/18
Registered a long time ago.

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I shall donate some sperm so the master race will live on. :flash:

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Norpig wrote:i am registered and still have a card in my wallet to donate any part of my body they want, i agree it should be an opt-out now.

Me too.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:i am registered and still have a card in my wallet to donate any part of my body they want

Every credit to you, but imagine waking up and finding you've got Norpig's penis surgically attached to you.

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Norpig wrote:i am registered and still have a card in my wallet to donate any part of my body they want

Every credit to you, but imagine waking up and finding you've got Norpig's penis surgically attached to you.
I don't think you quite understand how organ donation works.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barb Dwyer wrote:
I don't think you quite understand how organ donation works.

The penis is an organ. What's your point?

Can't be any worse Smile for most i mean Wink

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I am registered here.
http://www.vonhagens-plastination.com/node/18
Registered a long time ago.

I'm not sure I would want my wedding tackle on display after I have popped my clogs.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Make a nice coat stand though.
Serious Topic Alert!! Donor Organs 9k=

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is that where your organs go, on a kabab?

fuck that, i dont want some greedy pissed up yob eating mine.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Serious Topic Alert!! Donor Organs Z

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nat, help me.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

to be fair it would be hard to transplant my knob, it's so big it would need a lot of fresh blood supply to make it pink up and be useful  Very Happy

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I am registered donor but also believe we should change the system to opt-out.  It is an opt-out system in most of the rest of Europe and virtually no one does actually opt-out!

At least with opt-out system we could do away with a lot of paperwork the NHS has to deal with at this moment in time.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'm not on the donor register because I can't be sure that an organ of mine will go to a good cause. 

I will opt out.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:I'm not on the donor register because I can't be sure that an organ of mine will go to a good cause. 

I will opt out.

seriously? Strange attitude to take, why would you be concerned when you've carked it?  You cant request it not going to a Blackburn fan either Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why would a Blackburn supporter need a human organ. scratch

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum