Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What do you think other posters look like?

+14
wanderlust
aaron_bwfc
Angry Dad
xmiles
bwfc71
Copper Dragon
jayjay23
largehat
Natasha Whittam
Bolton Nuts
Hipster_Nebula
gloswhite
Reebok Trotter
doffcocker
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

jayjay23 wrote:Angry Dad.

Tall, mid 50s.
Homer Simpson is a good avatar for his personality in some ways.
Possibly is angry too. Given his age it would be easy to assume he is also a Dad.
Less easy to assume is that he has dark hair, messy - and is married to someone small - especially compared to him.
A look around his house reveals a bunch of old photographs which are eternally in need of sorting out, out of date medicines, and an old car. Maybe a love of old cars.
I'm reluctant to say this but it's what I'm getting - there is some sort of personal issue to do with parents and a chance that one of them is either no longer around or at least is emotionally absent. You are into music. And I mean properly into it. You don't just listen to it - you live it or have lived it (maybe even performed in the past in some way).
You like cartoons - and not just because of the Homer Simpson avatar.
You also like BWFC. Well of course.
You like to think you are dirtier than most people. Or darker. And you don't really mind showing it. I thought perhaps you had questioned your own sexuality in the past but I'm now leaning more towards that you just like to explore it in more ways than most do.
Have you been a boxer too? Maybe you are past it a bit now but you try to hang onto it still by keeping fit.
You wish you could live in the past for some reason. Why is that? And, you don't get to many Bolton games? Maybe you wish you lived closer and your old memories are closer to Bolton (Bolton Wanderers is your way of hanging on to the past?)

Hope you enjoyed my guesses.

Well i am quite stunned about this Jay Jay you must almost know me but thats not possible.
Because you have put a lot into this i will let you get close to the truth.
I am 6-2 and mid 50,s,Medium dark brown long hair style similar to Macca.
In my much younger days i would pull girls due to a resemblence to David Cassidy, which i admit i fully exploited.
In my mid 20,s early 30,s i beefed up to 15 st and Boxed for clubs and private parties as well as training in various forms of kung fu.
It was a reaction to being quiet and bullied at school,i had my revenge in my own time.
My home life was one of terror from the fathers side also of which i took my revenge later when i wasn,t
the weak one.
I am 16 st at present and not as fit as i was but not too bothered as i know enough to disable any attacker with minimum effort.
I am ANGRY all the time ,i see things and do something about them ,i wont walk by and ignore anyone in trouble.
Yes i have been a pub and club bouncer as it was called then.
I am a musician,piano and keyboards, and i do know famous musicians and have played with them, thats all you will get on that.
I have many classic cars 50,s and 60,s saloons which i am crazy about the same as pianos and prog rock keyboards from the 70,s and 80,s my favorite keyboard player is Tony Banks.
I used to live near the Bee gees at one time, i love them and the Beatles.
Both parents are dead.
I am married to a gorgeous woman of natural golden hair 5-2 schoolgirl figure, who often gets mistaken for my daughter.
Most of the people i know dont get it and are jealous.
I have five sons 26-24-22-17-14 years old.
I love cartoons, and i am sixties obssessed.
My wife likes the way i am she say,s dangerous men are the biggest turn on, her words not mine.
She does not like violence or fighting.????
She knows when its going to kick off and gets out of the way fast.
She agrees with me that for some reason ,i seem to attract trouble and its not my fault.
I dont have dark thoughts but will do what has to be done without a care.
Sexually i am very dominant which is perfect as my wife loves that.
We maybe standing in a supermarket line and a guy will look at her and i will say what the fuck are you looking at they always back down. She will be up for it soon as we get home.
I wont take shit from women either.
I have been described as looking like an ageing rock star, which i dont like and am thinking of getting a buzz cut but the wife says no.
I use all her face creams to stay young looking.
Crying women is my one weakness.
I have lots of old photos of salford and Bolton and Manchester in my house.
I cleared out old out of date medicines last week unused. I have BEATLES stuff everywhere photos, posters,signs,autographs,T shirts.
I would if i could live forever between 1955 to 1975 that would be heaven to me.
How do you think you did?

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Quite a bit of what JayJay got correct wasn't that difficult to get, but some was well done, I think. AD had mentioned issues with his Dad and some posts do come across as a tad bit angry (the username helped there!). The avatar and some other posts do give some clues as well, but good going jayjay. May I have 6 random numbers between 1 & 37 please?
Very Happy

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:
I am married to a gorgeous woman of natural golden hair 5-2 schoolgirl figure, who often gets mistaken for my daughter.
We maybe standing in a supermarket line and a guy will look at her and i will say what the fuck are you looking at they always back down. She will be up for it soon as we get home.

I think it may have been me you are referring to. Sainsbury's in Knutsford about twelve months ago ?

WTF did you expect me to say ? " I am just admiring your wifes cantaloupes ?"

It sounds like I did you a favour if you got your end away! Wink

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:

I think it may have been me you are referring to. Sainsbury's in Knutsford about twelve months ago ?

WTF did you expect me to say ? " I am just admiring your wifes cantaloupes ?"

It sounds like I did you a favour if you got your end away! Wink
Smile

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Hey Mr Angry, thanks for the long post, I appreciate it. My cartoon guess wasn't to do with Homer, that occurred to me after I said it - although it may have been a subconscious link to it. I was thinking Ren and Stimpy type cartoons (but now I may have made myself less credible when he replies that he hates it).

You know what, I just read my thing back from earlier and think it was pretty good. I've done you and Doffcocker now - think I may have to quit while ahead.

I should have been more specific when I said you wanted to live in the past. I realise how vague that is now and how it sounds like I could be piggy backing on what you have since revealed. What went through my head at the time was the idea that (and I'll try to be specific and go a step further than you said in your post about it) you wanted a time machine. So more than just a desire to be young or back in the 60s - you actually want to time travel, you have even (seriously) looked into if it will be possible with more than a passing interest. Again, putting my neck out to get shot down.

Is it co-incidence that out of date medicine popped into my head just as you have been sorting it out at home? If I asked how many other people had done that this week it wouldn't be many.

Got to admit you know that on the music side, although I mentioned performing I was a little off because I was actually thinking more like you produced it in some way too or in the main.

You could argue that most men have a liking of classic cars to some degree. But again I am assuming yours is more a love of. Like an active passion. Something you like to engage in at weekends, restoring or meeting others, driving with the top down. Sorry, scratch that, just re-read where you said you have classic cars so that's a given. I could guess at your favourite?

Sorry to hear you had trouble when you were younger, and also sorry for mentioning it too. I was unsure whether it was fair to say anything.

"will do what has to be done without a care." - that's dark enough pal. And I like the way you don't mind telling people what you think too! You don't mind showing it.

Anyhow - thanks again, I enjoyed it.

Ps. I don't expect anyone to believe that I am trying to be psychic or any of that crap. It's possibly cold reading with a sprinkling of fortune. That's what I put it down to.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

jayjay23 wrote:
Hey Mr Angry, thanks for the long post, I appreciate it. My cartoon guess wasn't to do with Homer, that occurred to me after I said it - although it may have been a subconscious link to it. I was thinking Ren and Stimpy type cartoons (but now I may have made myself less credible when he replies that he hates it).

You know what, I just read my thing back from earlier and think it was pretty good. I've done you and Doffcocker now - think I may have to quit while ahead.

I should have been more specific when I said you wanted to live in the past. I realise how vague that is now and how it sounds like I could be piggy backing on what you have since revealed. What went through my head at the time was the idea that (and I'll try to be specific and go a step further than you said in your post about it) you wanted a time machine. So more than just a desire to be young or back in the 60s - you actually want to time travel, you have even (seriously) looked into if it will be possible with more than a passing interest. Again, putting my neck out to get shot down.

Is it co-incidence that out of date medicine popped into my head just as you have been sorting it out at home? If I asked how many other people had done that this week it wouldn't be many.

Got to admit you know that on the music side, although I mentioned performing I was a little off because I was actually thinking more like you produced it in some way too or in the main.

You could argue that most men have a liking of classic cars to some degree. But again I am assuming yours is more a love of. Like an active passion. Something you like to engage in at weekends, restoring or meeting others, driving with the top down. Sorry, scratch that, just re-read where you said you have classic cars so that's a given. I could guess at your favourite?

Sorry to hear you had trouble when you were younger, and also sorry for mentioning it too. I was unsure whether it was fair to say anything.

"will do what has to be done without a care." - that's dark enough pal. And I like the way you don't mind telling people what you think too! You don't mind showing it.

Anyhow - thanks again, I enjoyed it.

Ps. I don't expect anyone to believe that I am trying to be psychic or any of that crap. It's possibly cold reading with a sprinkling of fortune. That's what I put it down to.
No problem, funny you should mention Ren and stimpy as it is one of my favorites. The Homer angry dad thing is from my kids who would do stuff like bart to deliberately make me angry. Like hide my keys to see me get angry that kind of thing. They call me angry dad it was a game to them. Yes i have studied all thats been written on time travel and still do. I personally believe there are ways of going back and that the past still exists . I have seen things that lead me to believe this. Family Guy is my favorite at the moment. The cars thing well its not sports cars or posh cars its just normal 50,s and 60,s Ford Anglia-Consul-Zephyr- Zodiac, Hillman minx. Vauxhall Cresta -Victor- family saloons. Thats my passion but i dont get much time with them. Anyway you are pretty good i must say.

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Cool thanks. PS. I sent you a pm today, check it out.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum