Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blackburn Rovers sign out of favour skipper Jay Spearing

+4
aaron_bwfc
Boggersbelief
scottjames30
karlypants
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wanderers captain Jay Spearing is poised to join neighbours Blackburn Rovers on loan for the rest of the season.

The midfielder will train with Gary Bowyer’s side this morning and should be available for their home clash with Fulham on Saturday.

Spearing was on the verge of signing for Watford earlier in the month only for an exchange deal with Diego Fabbrini to fall through.

Neil Lennon then said he would not allow his skipper to leave the club until he felt he had sufficient cover.

But after the loan arrivals of Rochinha and Adam Le Fondre this week and the promise of more to come, Spearing – who has two years remaining on his contract – has been allowed to join Rovers.

Bowyer chased the former Liverpool midfielder’s signature before his arrival at Wanderers, having kept tabs on his progress through the youth ranks at Anfield.

The 26-year-old was an integral member of the squad for Dougie Freedman, who paid out £1.5million for his services in August 2013, having won the club’s player of the year award as a loan player months earlier.

But he fell behind the likes of Neil Danns, Darren Pratley and Josh Vela in Lennon’s first team plans and his exit frees up funds for more additions to the squad before Monday’s deadline.

Source

Dont come back. ......

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Dont come back. ......
+1.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Blackburn Rovers sign out of favour skipper Jay Spearing 645EE83F-C567-4A2D-A0E6-A40E4D431E74_zpsw1n3ydk4

Boggersbelief wrote:Blackburn Rovers sign out of favour skipper Jay Spearing 645EE83F-C567-4A2D-A0E6-A40E4D431E74_zpsw1n3ydk4
Vomit enducing smurf like scouse prick

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You can't really blame him for fucking off on loan seeing that he wasn't getting any regular football.

He is contracted till 2017 BTW!

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

IMO he's still our best midfielder, ok he gives the ball away now and again but you could say that for the rest of them - Trotter especially.

But who am I to question Lennon.

Blackhand

Blackhand
David Ngog
David Ngog

Don't think he can be faulted for effort, but like he said in his interview,Lennon has said he doesn't fit the shape he wants to play, so i wish him all the best, but the way we are going with injuries if he should be recalled in the near future I wouldn't be disappointed to see him again Smile

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Blackhand wrote:Don't think he can be faulted for effort, but like he said in his interview,Lennon has said he doesn't fit the shape he wants to play, so i wish him all the best, but the way we are going with injuries if he should be recalled in the near future I wouldn't be disappointed to see him again Smile

The "getting pissed in Ibiza" or wherever it was all but ended his Bolton career.

But he'd been ultra shite this season after being half decent when he first came.

We really must stop signing loan players permanently, they hardly ever work out. If Le Fondre scores 30 goals in 10 games I still wouldn't sign him.

What if we got Earnshaw on loan and he scored 10 in 12?

Same rule apply?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:What if we got Earnshaw on loan and he scored 10 in 12?

Same rule apply?

Definitely. Although I'd try and shag him.

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Breadman wrote:What if we got Earnshaw on loan and he scored 10 in 12?

Same rule apply?

Definitely. Although I'd try and shag him.

I'm now starting to understand why they suddenly turn shit after we sign them permanently....

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:

I'm now starting to understand why they suddenly turn shit after we sign them permanently....

Neil Danns was the one that got away. Maybe he's gay.

Well he is always well groomed and his hair's lovely, so maybe.

Did you ever "meet" Mario Jardel?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Well he is always well groomed and his hair's lovely, so maybe.

I don't do fatties.

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Breadman wrote:Well he is always well groomed and his hair's lovely, so maybe.

I don't do fatties.
Liar

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

You've just ruined my day Very Happy

Anyone know how the hobbit featured toss pot did

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Anyone know how the hobbit featured toss pot did

"He bossed the midfield" one quote I heard

Hope he played well, if he can secure a permanent move we're flying. Anybody know when Blackburns embargo is lifted?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum