Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Despite being no Blackburn Rovers supporter...

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

the stick they've come in for irritates me!

The idea that another set of fans would sit quiet as a foreign know-nowt investor using them (an entity of 137 years) as an advertising tool, without a care in the world for the foundations they're damaging in the process is ridiculous.

Steve Kean (who can't seriously not believe he's out of his depth) is the man at the centre of the mess, making a healthy living off the owners' incompetence, and is free to leave the club at any time. So how does he manage to attract the sympathy that he does?

P.S. Please bare in mind when writing your replies that our resident troll is no fair representation of Rovers fans as a whole.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

doffcocker wrote:
P.S. Please bare in mind when writing your replies that our resident troll is no fair representation of Rovers fans as a whole.

I know...

anyway, I think its a sorry state of affairs. my theory on it all is that the venkeys want to extract as much money out of the club as possible, possibly even wanting them to get relegated so they can do a runner with the parachute money which I believe is around 40 million.

maybe that was in the plan all along.

sell some major assets - keep the money in the bank.
get relegated - keep the parachute fund in the bank.
when the club is no longer generating cash - do a runner back to the chicken with the loot.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's funny as f**k. I have absolutely no sympathy.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Admittedly, I wasn't around when Rovers were buying the title and were no doubt irritating as hell.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

doffcocker wrote:Admittedly, I wasn't around when Rovers were buying the title and were no doubt irritating as hell.

kind of like what citeh are doing now...

its annoying me no end, BUT...we kinda do need them to do us a favour.

also seeing the scum loose the title on g/d will be pretty entertaining... bounce

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I totally agree with Doffcocker. Nothing more to add here.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I've said elsewhere on here that I feel for the genuine Blackburn supporter - Wolves as well. Although we are not going to be relegated, it has been very close for much of the season and we are only the second team to have been bottom at Christmas and escape relegation. I can only imagine how much it will suck for them to watch MoTD featuring Prem teams and know that their team won't be in there. Someone had to go down - I'm just glad it's not us.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum