Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mark Halsey and the Twatterati.

+7
Boggersbelief
scottjames30
karlypants
aaron_bwfc
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
boltonbonce
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Mark Halsey and the Twatterati. Empty Mark Halsey and the Twatterati. Tue Mar 17 2015, 18:13

Just heard about this now on Granada Reports:

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/former-premier-league-referee-mark-8764821

Unbelievable.

What sort of wanker gets a kick out of targeting a bloke who's survived cancer and his wife (who's also battling cancer) and their teenage daughter?

I really hope they catch the twat(s) but that all depends on Twitter giving up their IP details and apparently, there's a Data Protection issue there.

Sorry, but you give up any protections afforded by the law the minute you start being a scumbag and posting shit like that.

2Mark Halsey and the Twatterati. Empty Re: Mark Halsey and the Twatterati. Tue Mar 17 2015, 18:18

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The same sort of people who targeted this poor woman. Sickening.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-ouch-30948179

3Mark Halsey and the Twatterati. Empty Re: Mark Halsey and the Twatterati. Tue Mar 17 2015, 18:37

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Let's hope they are all traced and punished. Disgusting cowardly behaviour.

4Mark Halsey and the Twatterati. Empty Re: Mark Halsey and the Twatterati. Tue Mar 17 2015, 18:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The clowns behind the posts are clearly scum, but Halsey doesn't help himself by running to plod every time someone says something nasty.

Here's a tip Mark, don't go on Twitter.

5Mark Halsey and the Twatterati. Empty Re: Mark Halsey and the Twatterati. Tue Mar 17 2015, 18:55

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That's like saying don't buy yourself a nice TV because it gives some bastard the right to pinch it.
Why should he be bullied off twitter.
Get the other wankers off.

6Mark Halsey and the Twatterati. Empty Re: Mark Halsey and the Twatterati. Tue Mar 17 2015, 18:56

Beat me to it.

I was just about to post "So, because he's complained in the past about some cunt targeting him, he's in some way culpable for this shit...?"

7Mark Halsey and the Twatterati. Empty Re: Mark Halsey and the Twatterati. Tue Mar 17 2015, 18:57

Natasha Whittam wrote:The clowns behind the posts are clearly scum, but Halsey doesn't help himself by running to plod every time someone says something nasty.

Here's a tip Mark, don't go on Twitter.

That's daft. Why should he stop going on twatter just because bellends only have one brain cell between them and can only think in bile.

If he was getting the same shit to his face when he was going out of his house would you recommend he did nothing about it other than becoming a recluse and never stepping outside

8Mark Halsey and the Twatterati. Empty Re: Mark Halsey and the Twatterati. Tue Mar 17 2015, 18:57

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:That's like saying don't buy yourself a nice TV because it gives some bastard the right to pinch it.
Why should he be bullied off twitter.
Get the other wankers off.

He could easily ignore these comments, or block the people behind them. Or user a name that only his family/friends know.

If you're trying to live the celeb life you have to be prepared for the trolls.

Would you run to the police if I called you a nasty name?

9Mark Halsey and the Twatterati. Empty Re: Mark Halsey and the Twatterati. Tue Mar 17 2015, 18:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:

If he was getting the same shit to his face when he was going out of his house would you recommend he did nothing about it other than becoming a recluse and never stepping outside

You have to go outside. You don't have to go on Twitter.

10Mark Halsey and the Twatterati. Empty Re: Mark Halsey and the Twatterati. Tue Mar 17 2015, 18:58

Breadman wrote:Beat me to it.

I was just about to post "So, because he's complained in the past about some cunt targeting him, he's in some way culpable for this shit...?"
You both beat me to it

11Mark Halsey and the Twatterati. Empty Re: Mark Halsey and the Twatterati. Tue Mar 17 2015, 18:58

Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

You have to go outside. You don't have to go on Twitter.

You don't have to

12Mark Halsey and the Twatterati. Empty Re: Mark Halsey and the Twatterati. Tue Mar 17 2015, 19:00

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

No. You probably have the chief constable in your pocket. Shocked

13Mark Halsey and the Twatterati. Empty Re: Mark Halsey and the Twatterati. Tue Mar 17 2015, 19:02

boltonbonce wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

Is pocket a.polite way of saying singe minge

14Mark Halsey and the Twatterati. Empty Re: Mark Halsey and the Twatterati. Tue Mar 17 2015, 19:04

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

Is pocket a.polite way of saying singe minge
Probably the only 'fuzz' she'll ever have down there. Very Happy

15Mark Halsey and the Twatterati. Empty Re: Mark Halsey and the Twatterati. Tue Mar 17 2015, 19:18

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

As bad as these comments are, and some of them are really sick - I've not got much time for Halsey after reading his autobiography, rather up his own arse IMO.

16Mark Halsey and the Twatterati. Empty Re: Mark Halsey and the Twatterati. Tue Mar 17 2015, 19:20

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whatever happened to the sticks and stones...

17Mark Halsey and the Twatterati. Empty Re: Mark Halsey and the Twatterati. Tue Mar 17 2015, 19:23

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Whatever happened to the sticks and stones...
Don't know what happened to the sticks,but the Stones are still touring.

18Mark Halsey and the Twatterati. Empty Re: Mark Halsey and the Twatterati. Tue Mar 17 2015, 19:31

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why would anyone have a problem with Mark Halsey ?

Clattenburg was much worse.

19Mark Halsey and the Twatterati. Empty Re: Mark Halsey and the Twatterati. Tue Mar 17 2015, 20:33

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Saw this on Twitter, trolls tend not to get to me but what this sub human was saying made me  feel sick.

20Mark Halsey and the Twatterati. Empty Re: Mark Halsey and the Twatterati. Tue Mar 17 2015, 21:50

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Obviously they are complete pieces of shite who have said these things but I also agree in part with what Nastase has said.

A referee is going to be a target regardless of what is happening in their private life.

It's sad but that's the scummy humans for you and Twatter is basically just a vehicle to be a complete arsehole to other people..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum