Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mark Halsey and the Twatterati.

+7
Boggersbelief
scottjames30
karlypants
aaron_bwfc
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
boltonbonce
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Mark Halsey and the Twatterati. - Page 2 Empty Re: Mark Halsey and the Twatterati. Tue Mar 17 2015, 22:05

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

If twatter was around when Barry Knight fucked us over he would have got it big time.

22Mark Halsey and the Twatterati. - Page 2 Empty Re: Mark Halsey and the Twatterati. Tue Mar 17 2015, 22:46

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:If twatter was around when Barry Knight fucked us over he would have got it big time.

He would indeed! I reckon the Old Bill would have been busy for months knocking on the doors of disgruntled Wanderers fans.

23Mark Halsey and the Twatterati. - Page 2 Empty Re: Mark Halsey and the Twatterati. Wed Mar 18 2015, 12:54

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Some of those tweets make me think of someone who hovers around another Bolton forum.

Have to admit I cannot remember his name, but I know he continues to blame me for contacting his employers about abusive posts he was doing then (although I didn't but wish I had)

24Mark Halsey and the Twatterati. - Page 2 Empty Re: Mark Halsey and the Twatterati. Wed Mar 18 2015, 13:35

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:If twatter was around when Barry Knight fucked us over he would have got it big time.

He would indeed! I reckon the Old Bill would have been busy for months knocking on the doors of disgruntled Wanderers fans.

Months? You mean decades.
There were Barry Knight chants last night when the ref didn't give us a free kick.
Some people will never let it go.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum