Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why did Sordell not play sooner?

+3
Reebok_Rebel
Sluffy
Bolton Nuts
7 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Why did Sordell not play sooner? Empty Why did Sordell not play sooner? Mon May 14 2012, 15:47

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Well?

He looked like a breath of fresh (Sturridge) air when he came on. First thing he did was control the ball well, turn and face three defenders, took them all on and whipped the best cross of the game across the 6 yard box.

So?

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

2Why did Sordell not play sooner? Empty Re: Why did Sordell not play sooner? Mon May 14 2012, 15:59

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Ask Coyle.

3Why did Sordell not play sooner? Empty Re: Why did Sordell not play sooner? Mon May 14 2012, 16:38

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

maybe he refuses to say grace at team mealtimes?

4Why did Sordell not play sooner? Empty Re: Why did Sordell not play sooner? Mon May 14 2012, 17:01

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Cos Coyle doesn,t know his dick from his bum.

5Why did Sordell not play sooner? Empty Re: Why did Sordell not play sooner? Mon May 14 2012, 17:07

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

This subject has been done to death. The only answer that makes sense is that he was signed as a replacement for Klasnic, with next season in mind. I'd have expected to see a bit more of him, but he was cup tied, had an eye problem, and when he first signed, Klasnic was doing an effective job coming off the bench.

I'm not sure what a 7 minute cameo and putting a cross in has to do with it to be honest Biggie. It's hardly brought a new dimension to the discussion.

6Why did Sordell not play sooner? Empty Re: Why did Sordell not play sooner? Tue May 15 2012, 08:26

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

The idea that he was bought "with next season in mind" makes no sense. We needed someone who could help us avoid relegation this season. But that's Owen Coyle for you - tactical genius. Evil or Very Mad

7Why did Sordell not play sooner? Empty Re: Why did Sordell not play sooner? Tue May 15 2012, 08:32

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That's the first game in years I've sat (well stood) so close to the goal right at the front with a pitch level view. Sordell looked brilliant when he came on. He had the touch, the running and the passing to trouble any defence - impressive.
The other player that impressed me was Tim Ream surprisingly. He might be small for a CB, but he has a helluva leap on him and I couldn't believe how he beat Crouch in the air every time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum