Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

forget about a new manager...

+2
Sluffy
Reebok_Rebel
6 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1forget about a new manager...  Empty forget about a new manager... Mon May 14 2012, 16:48

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

ive stolen this from another forum, apparently the original poster who wrote this was at the player of the year dinner and heard both garty and his yes mans speeches...

he even managed to get 'barclays premier league' in there Razz

''According to Gartside's speech at the Player of the Year it sounded as
if Coyle will be staying, he said something along the lines of: When I
stand here next year...WITH OWEN BY MY SIDE, while I can't promise we
will get promoted, hopefully it will be in better circumstances. He's a
great man, who I get on really well with, believe in & together we
have a plan for the future of the club. Then he started talking about
the academy & how many exciting prospects we have.

Owen then got up & said something along the lines of: While Phil
may not be able to make promises, I can. I can promise you all I will
do everything in my power to take this club back to were it belongs,

in the best league in the world, the Barclays Premier League. We've got to dust ourselves off & come out fighting again next season."

well....what do we think? I think we should have sacked him, but I suppose we are stuck with him now. Il give him till January...if we are not in the top 4/5 of the championship by that point, he has to go! if gartside wont sack him, fan pressure or even a hitman will be needed...

Twisted Evil

2forget about a new manager...  Empty Re: forget about a new manager... Mon May 14 2012, 17:01

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I wouldn't believe a word from the forum you nicked that from!

Don't you think by now IF he actually said that it would be on ALL of the BWFC forums by now and in the Bolton News?

Coyle will probably still be our manager next season though - God help us!

3forget about a new manager...  Empty Re: forget about a new manager... Mon May 14 2012, 17:04

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

We need to get rid of PG first then coyle will go.

4forget about a new manager...  Empty Re: forget about a new manager... Mon May 14 2012, 18:38

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sluffy wrote:I wouldn't believe a word from the forum you nicked that from!

Don't you think by now IF he actually said that it would be on ALL of the BWFC forums by now and in the Bolton News?

Coyle will probably still be our manager next season though - God help us!

Promising to get us back into the "Barclays" Premier League, whilst lingering near the bottom! Then make excuses such as injury list, bad refereering decisions, etc...

The sooner he goes, the sonner we can rebuild.

5forget about a new manager...  Empty Re: forget about a new manager... Mon May 14 2012, 19:50

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He can legitimately blame injuries and a few bad decisions for costing us.

because... they did.

6forget about a new manager...  Empty Re: forget about a new manager... Mon May 14 2012, 20:00

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Hipster_Nebula wrote:He can legitimately blame injuries and a few bad decisions for costing us.

because... they did.

Yes, because he made them

7forget about a new manager...  Empty Re: forget about a new manager... Mon May 14 2012, 20:03

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Coyle made the injuries and bad decisions?

or do you mean something else?

8forget about a new manager...  Empty Re: forget about a new manager... Mon May 14 2012, 20:14

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Coyle made the injuries and bad decisions?

or do you mean something else?

As you said "a few bad decisions cost us"

Yes, he made many bad decisions, that cost us

9forget about a new manager...  Empty Re: forget about a new manager... Mon May 14 2012, 20:16

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

oh i see, yeah sorry, i agree.

10forget about a new manager...  Empty Re: forget about a new manager... Mon May 14 2012, 20:17

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:He can legitimately blame injuries and a few bad decisions for costing us.

because... they did.

Thats why we have cover for those positions, but when the players, who are used as cover, are not given a match (well not a tleast until the final 8 minutes of the season) then its just a feeble excuse.

Referee decisions, all teams have them, but all teams try, and do, do better in most games and one bad decision doesn't seem to affect them - it seems to me that we play badly, which we have done in 95% of games this season, and one decision goes against us so the whole match was lost due to that one decision!!! But funny how most other managers do not use that one bad decision for failing to win, draw or even lose a game!

11forget about a new manager...  Empty Re: forget about a new manager... Mon May 14 2012, 20:21

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

other managers do blame decisions. All, the, time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum