Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forget salvation we are going down

+12
Norpig
Sluffy
boltonbonce
Bollotom2014
karlypants
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
Bwfc1958
scottjames30
Fabians Right Peg
Lever ender
doffcocker
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1Forget salvation we are going down Empty Forget salvation we are going down Sun Feb 14 2016, 00:07

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Even the most optimistic of fans have to admit we are down, under Lennon we have achieved a massive 5 wins in 49 games, even given our financial problems that is unforgivable.

When you look at the teams around us they are picking up points where we are dropping them, our away form is diabolical, our home form not much better, I can only hope that we get a new benefactor who sees Lennon as a liability and gets rid, start in league 1 with a new team and start to climb again, until this scenario becomes reality, I can see only relegation after relegation.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The time has definitely come for fans to stop whining about managers and accept that the club is just a shitheap from top to bottom regardless of who picks the team.

With previous managers you could go on forever about the stupid things they did, the things they could have done but didn't, etc. Lennon's got so few options, any attempt to blame him for the situation just comes across as petty and blame for the sake of blame.

Lever ender

Lever ender
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

I'm a very optimistic fan and even now I think we are doomed. 
Thought there was a good chance after last result but now we seem a million miles away from getting out of the bottom 3. 
Seem to be playing with abit of fight now which is great but need results aswell as fight. Teams around us picked up good points yesterday which leaves us in the shit I'm afraid  Crying or Very sad

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i've thought we were going down for a while anyway but yesterdays results sealed it for me. They are playing with a bit of fight but its too little too late, it will be interesting to see who of this squad will still be here next season. Even with a new owner the wages bill will be too big to sustain in league 1 so we will be left with the kids and people like Wilson and Madine.

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

It's not over until we can't get the points to survive, even with the result yesterday we are still on our best run of form this season. Got to keep believing, if the fans don't we can't expect the players to.

Isn't that what fans are for to give the players belief bounce

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We are 100% down, might as well start preparing for league 1 now.

ED and Gartside's plan for this season was to spend cock all, flog anybody they could to get the wage bill down and gamble that there would still be three teams who were worse than us.

And we were immediately doomed as a direct result.

The problem is that the other shite teams (Rotherham, MK Dons, Charlton, etc) are still paying their bills and have got enough disposable money in the revenue pot to make changes to try and keep their heads above water and survive.

We haven't.

When we sent ALF back and said we couldn't afford him at the end of last season, I said on here that it was a portent of things to come and it proved that there was absolutely no money left.

Subsequently we have spent cock all on players, relying on signing freebies on peanuts and bringing in the likes of Ameobi on a pay as you play contract.

Realistically, it was always going to take a miracle for us to avoid relegation given that "plan" and it comes as no surprise that we are where we are.

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Looking at the table after yesterday's result and then looking at the fixtures we've got to come, it's hard to see us not going down. 

I disagree about Lennon though, Doff. 

It's not blame for the sake of blame. 5 wins in 49 games is shocking and to keep saying that he's got so few options and his hands are tied etc etc is only masking the fact he's out of his depth, and has no idea how to turn it around. Yes, he's had it tough, but the fact is he should have won more than he has. If we'd had a manager with more experience of this league I don't think we'd be sat where we are now. Mick Mccarthy was interviewed for the job at one point and although I don't rate him as the best manager in the world, he would have at least kept us in this division imo. 

Because of the situation the club was in, it was always going to be a big ask for an inexperienced manager to handle it all, and that has proved to be the case.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Again, the same negative fannies are the same twats who haven't been to the Macron this decade.

Seriously, fuck off and "support" someone else. Man Utd or City would be perfect for you.

10Forget salvation we are going down Empty Re: Forget salvation we are going down Sun Feb 14 2016, 11:11

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm looking forwards to playing Bury next season, so we better had bloody go down.

11Forget salvation we are going down Empty Re: Forget salvation we are going down Sun Feb 14 2016, 11:15

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Natasha Whittam wrote:Again, the same negative fannies are the same twats who haven't been to the Macron this decade.

Seriously, fuck off and "support" someone else. Man Utd or City would be perfect for you.
Sleep

12Forget salvation we are going down Empty Re: Forget salvation we are going down Sun Feb 14 2016, 11:18

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Again, the same negative fannies are the same twats who haven't been to the Macron this decade.

i'm a negative fanny and i have a season ticket thanks, you stick to Chorley Nat

13Forget salvation we are going down Empty Re: Forget salvation we are going down Sun Feb 14 2016, 11:19

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:Looking at the table after yesterday's result and then looking at the fixtures we've got to come, it's hard to see us not going down. 

I disagree about Lennon though, Doff. 

It's not blame for the sake of blame. 5 wins in 49 games is shocking and to keep saying that he's got so few options and his hands are tied etc etc is only masking the fact he's out of his depth, and has no idea how to turn it around. Yes, he's had it tough, but the fact is he should have won more than he has. If we'd had a manager with more experience of this league I don't think we'd be sat where we are now. Mick Mccarthy was interviewed for the job at one point and although I don't rate him as the best manager in the world, he would have at least kept us in this division imo. 

Because of the situation the club was in, it was always going to be a big ask for an inexperienced manager to handle it all, and that has proved to be the case.
spot on 58  :clap:

14Forget salvation we are going down Empty Re: Forget salvation we are going down Sun Feb 14 2016, 11:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We've just had our best run of the season and twats still aren't happy.

Show some fucking fight, this isn't over until we are mathematically down. If we can get through the next 3 or 4 games just 7 or 8 points adrift we can do this - our run in is by far the easier of the bottom 5.

Too many keyboard warriors who seem to love it when we lose. You're supposed to be supporters, so fucking support.

15Forget salvation we are going down Empty Re: Forget salvation we are going down Sun Feb 14 2016, 11:35

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

too many people like you with rose tinted specs on i think Nat, open your eyes.

16Forget salvation we are going down Empty Re: Forget salvation we are going down Sun Feb 14 2016, 11:47

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We've more chance of Julian Clary becoming our next manager than staying up, no fight in this team, we'll finish bottom of the league ten points from safety .

17Forget salvation we are going down Empty Re: Forget salvation we are going down Sun Feb 14 2016, 11:50

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:too many people like you with rose tinted specs on i think Nat, open your eyes.

I know we are in the shit, but I've far from given up.

Perhaps if there was a bit more fight on the terraces the ponces on the pitch would up their game.

18Forget salvation we are going down Empty Re: Forget salvation we are going down Sun Feb 14 2016, 11:57

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nat the fans get behind the team no matter what. 600 went to Brighton yesterday knowing they would see us get beat, the support is there it's the players letting us down

19Forget salvation we are going down Empty Re: Forget salvation we are going down Sun Feb 14 2016, 11:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No, the fans are letting us down as well. Too many ponces who'd rather chat shit on the chatbox than get down to the Macron.

20Forget salvation we are going down Empty Re: Forget salvation we are going down Sun Feb 14 2016, 12:22

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:We've just had our best run of the season and twats still aren't happy.

Show some fucking fight, this isn't over until we are mathematically down. If we can get through the next 3 or 4 games just 7 or 8 points adrift we can do this - our run in is by far the easier of the bottom 5.

Too many keyboard warriors who seem to love it when we lose. You're supposed to be supporters, so fucking support.

Are you trying to be me?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum