Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forget salvation we are going down

+12
Norpig
Sluffy
boltonbonce
Bollotom2014
karlypants
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
Bwfc1958
scottjames30
Fabians Right Peg
Lever ender
doffcocker
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

21Forget salvation we are going down - Page 2 Empty Re: Forget salvation we are going down Sun Feb 14 2016, 12:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No. Just sick of the way our "fans" have given up the fight so easily. Some of them seem to be loving the fact we are shit.

22Forget salvation we are going down - Page 2 Empty Re: Forget salvation we are going down Sun Feb 14 2016, 12:56

Natasha Whittam wrote:No. Just sick of the way our "fans" have given up the fight so easily. Some of them seem to be loving the fact we are shit.

Hang on.......

You were moaning recently that we don't discuss BWFC enough on this site.

But now when we do talk about The Wanderers, we're doing that wrong too apparently......

Why don't you tell us what you want us to say and we'll just do that to avoid any further unpleasantness.

You bespawling cumberworld.....!

23Forget salvation we are going down - Page 2 Empty Re: Forget salvation we are going down Sun Feb 14 2016, 13:09

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:No. Just sick of the way our "fans" have given up the fight so easily. Some of them seem to be loving the fact we are shit.

There are a frightening amount of so called fans on here that revel in our demise. Some of them rarely have a good thing to say about Bolton Wanderers.

I won't name names

24Forget salvation we are going down - Page 2 Empty Re: Forget salvation we are going down Sun Feb 14 2016, 13:43

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Norpig wrote:Nat the fans get behind the team no matter what. 600 went to Brighton yesterday knowing they would see us get beat, the support is there it's the players letting us down

Some of the get behind the team home and away, there are a large number of 'Bolton Fans' who do not turn up unless they think we will win and if their is a chance that we may not will not part with their cash, they take the view that they pay and so the team must play well and win.

To me it appears a lot of fans will only get behind the team in the good times.

25Forget salvation we are going down - Page 2 Empty Re: Forget salvation we are going down Sun Feb 14 2016, 13:47

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Nat the fans get behind the team no matter what. 600 went to Brighton yesterday knowing they would see us get beat, the support is there it's the players letting us down

Were you at the Amex then?

26Forget salvation we are going down - Page 2 Empty Re: Forget salvation we are going down Sun Feb 14 2016, 14:00

Boggersbelief wrote:

Everybody stopped caring about what you think after you made a right twat out of yourself with all your "ITK takeover bollocks" weeks, if not months ago.

You pretty much spent about a month telling us that a deal was "imminent" but where are we now?

No nearer.

You are nothing more than a dalcop and a bobolyne.

27Forget salvation we are going down - Page 2 Empty Re: Forget salvation we are going down Sun Feb 14 2016, 14:02

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:

no i wasn't were you? I have a season ticket and have done since before you were born big gob

28Forget salvation we are going down - Page 2 Empty Re: Forget salvation we are going down Sun Feb 14 2016, 14:03

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fabians Right Peg wrote:

Some of the get behind the team home and away, there are a large number of 'Bolton Fans' who do not turn up unless they think we will win and if their is a chance that we may not will not part with their cash, they take the view that they pay and so the team must play well and win.

To me it appears a lot of fans will only get behind the team in the good times.
but every team in the land has fans like that Fab, that's just football

29Forget salvation we are going down - Page 2 Empty Re: Forget salvation we are going down Sun Feb 14 2016, 14:05

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

no i wasn't were you? I have a season ticket and have done since before you were born big gob
Laughing

30Forget salvation we are going down - Page 2 Empty Re: Forget salvation we are going down Sun Feb 14 2016, 14:05

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

no one is revelling in our demise but only the most blind and stubborn person would think we can stay up this season. I really hope we perform a miracle but i just can't see it happening. I started watching in the old 4th division so it would hurt getting relegated but i've seen worse times footballing wise

31Forget salvation we are going down - Page 2 Empty Re: Forget salvation we are going down Sun Feb 14 2016, 14:06

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Breadman wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

Everybody stopped caring about what you think after you made a right twat out of yourself with all your "ITK takeover bollocks" weeks, if not months ago.

You pretty much spent about a month telling us that a deal was "imminent" but where are we now?

No nearer.

You are nothing more than a dalcop and a bobolyne.

And a dorbel dewbeater.  Twisted Evil

32Forget salvation we are going down - Page 2 Empty Re: Forget salvation we are going down Sun Feb 14 2016, 14:07

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:

Here we go again with the were you there bollocks, so in your world we that don't go should shut the fuck up and not have an opinion, well dickhead newsflash, we do still have a say about the demise of OUR club, as an aside were you there on bonfire night in 86, and don't use that weren't born bollocks as that won't cut it.

33Forget salvation we are going down - Page 2 Empty Re: Forget salvation we are going down Sun Feb 14 2016, 14:07

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

have you discovered a dictionary i've never heard of breaders?  scratch

34Forget salvation we are going down - Page 2 Empty Re: Forget salvation we are going down Sun Feb 14 2016, 14:08

Yes.

And it looks like Bollo's found it too.

Very Happy

35Forget salvation we are going down - Page 2 Empty Re: Forget salvation we are going down Sun Feb 14 2016, 14:14

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

No nearer.

You are nothing more than a dalcop and a 

I think you have a screw loose

36Forget salvation we are going down - Page 2 Empty Re: Forget salvation we are going down Sun Feb 14 2016, 14:15

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

Here we go again with the were you there bollocks, so in your world we that don't go should shut the fuck up and not have an opinion, well dickhead newsflash, we do still have a say about the demise of OUR club, as an aside were you there on bonfire night in 86, and don't use that weren't born bollocks as that won't cut it.

See post 35

37Forget salvation we are going down - Page 2 Empty Re: Forget salvation we are going down Sun Feb 14 2016, 14:22

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

Very Happy

38Forget salvation we are going down - Page 2 Empty Re: Forget salvation we are going down Sun Feb 14 2016, 14:29

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Having a season ticket means fook all if you don't use it.

I have a National Trust yearly pass but I don't use it. What a waste.

39Forget salvation we are going down - Page 2 Empty Re: Forget salvation we are going down Sun Feb 14 2016, 14:44

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If everyone was as big a fan as me we wouldn't be in his mess.

Shitfans.

40Forget salvation we are going down - Page 2 Empty Re: Forget salvation we are going down Sun Feb 14 2016, 14:50

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:If everyone was as big a fan as me we wouldn't be in his mess.

Shitfans.

They're all happy to spout off negative shite from their armchairs. Jokers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum