Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forget salvation we are going down

+12
Norpig
Sluffy
boltonbonce
Bollotom2014
karlypants
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
Bwfc1958
scottjames30
Fabians Right Peg
Lever ender
doffcocker
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

101Forget salvation we are going down - Page 6 Empty Re: Forget salvation we are going down Fri Feb 19 2016, 00:51

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I think staying up is eminently possible, even more so if the takeover is completed this week as has been suggested in various media outlets. The removal of the uncertainty surrounding the club's future should give everyone a lift and our recent performances suggest there is still plenty of fight left in the manager and players. I was especially impressed by the comeback against Wolves and also by the display against Brighton despite us losing. As Neil said their goals were down to individual mistakes rather than them being massively better than us throughout the match. I still think we're a poor squad overall at Championship level but we do have enough quality to survive if the spirit holds up. As Nat said our run in on paper is probably the easiest of the bottom 5 teams and with luck we can capitalise on that. I won't say we're certain to stay up but I'm much less certain that we're doomed than I was a couple of weeks ago.

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum