Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

United 3-0 Bolton

+11
wanderlust
Mr Magoo
doffcocker
jayjay23
bwfc71
Bolton Nuts
aaron_bwfc
BWFCinPhila
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
Sluffy
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21United 3-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: United 3-0 Bolton Thu Jan 12 2012, 23:18

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'd be shocked if he played Davies. It would be a sackable offence in itself.
Ditching him has always been top of the agenda in terms of solving our problems since our problems this season began. The fuss the media has made over him not having been in the team lately is depressing and indicative of how little attention they pay to the club. The moment he creeps back into the starting line up is the moment we swing straight back to square one. With N'Gog as a lone striker, we're on the right track. If he insists change really is needed, he should change anything but this.

22United 3-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: United 3-0 Bolton Fri Jan 13 2012, 12:58

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

jayjay23 wrote:I know. It is a disaster if he starts with Davies. The only reason we managed to get 2-2 vs Macc is because we hooked Davies off. ITK

Not having been a regular Aces contributor could you explain "ITK" for me? I thought it meant "In the Know" but I'm clearly mistaken.rendeer

Also, what's the significance of a "rendeer" (sic) emoticon? Or a farao "farao" (I kid you not or IKYN) Are these portuguese emoticons? albino

BTW I am not albino although I like the thought of being Johnny Winter's lovechild.

23United 3-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: United 3-0 Bolton Fri Jan 13 2012, 13:31

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

ITK is ' in the know' as far as I know!

For those Wanderers fans who can't be arsed paying £42 to sit in the ' Theatre of Screams ' you will be pleased to know that our game is live on Sky tomorrow afternoon.

24United 3-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: United 3-0 Bolton Fri Jan 13 2012, 15:38

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can't be arsed paying the £42 plus the £50 fuel or deal with the 10 hour driving fiasco so I won't be going. More likely I'll be sat in the pub being ritually humiliated by dozens of plastic reds.

25United 3-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: United 3-0 Bolton Fri Jan 13 2012, 16:06

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Pub for me too,don't fancy our chances.

Go 2-2.

26United 3-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: United 3-0 Bolton Fri Jan 13 2012, 16:33

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Biggie wrote:
"You need players... brave enough to get on the ball, pass and move and who can go into arenas like Old Trafford and perform.

"Kevin is one of those." - Owen Coyle

I read this article earlier. He does himself no favours when he talks shit like that. It only confirms the majority of fans' suspicions that he's been on another planet since August.

27United 3-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: United 3-0 Bolton Fri Jan 13 2012, 18:56

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Reebok Trotter wrote:ITK is ' in the know' as far as I know!

For those Wanderers fans who can't be arsed paying £42 to sit in the ' Theatre of Screams ' you will be pleased to know that our game is live on Sky tomorrow afternoon.
I think. I think it was sarcasm.

28United 3-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: United 3-0 Bolton Sat Jan 14 2012, 10:40

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There is a suggestion that Paul Scholes might make an appearance for United today. Will he be able to cope with the athleticism of Reo Coker and Muamba ?

In one of today's papers there is an article by Reo Coker. He praises Scholes as a player but says he is a rubbish tackler.

It's ages since we won at United and they are not as good as they were last season. they have lost their last two Premiership games. If Blackburn can beat them then so can we.

Three points would be a massive boost for us with Arsenal and Liverpool still to come.

29United 3-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: United 3-0 Bolton Sat Jan 14 2012, 11:23

Morning losers, I feel that today could be a good one. United 8 Bolton 0 anyone?

30United 3-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: United 3-0 Bolton Sat Jan 14 2012, 11:37

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:ITK is ' in the know' as far as I know!

Just not in the UK

In Ireland its on Setanta, in Italy its on Sky Calcio and in Germany its on Sky Sport1, plus other channels throughout Europe (including Sport 1 in Holland with English commentary!)

31United 3-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: United 3-0 Bolton Sat Jan 14 2012, 11:39

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:Morning losers, I feel that today could be a good one. United 8 Bolton 0 anyone?

But at least we will still be above Blackburn Losers.

32United 3-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: United 3-0 Bolton Sat Jan 14 2012, 11:43

Rovers will finish mid-table.

33United 3-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: United 3-0 Bolton Sat Jan 14 2012, 11:56

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:Rovers will finish mid-table.

Doesn't matter where the Losers will finish as we will still be above them due to class, diligence, and grit determination.

I mean who wants to support a club with no shirt sponsor, a board that has no idea about the English game, owners who are more interested in chickens than Premiership and a manager who is clueless (and would probably still be clueless in the Blue Square Northern League), who has been on TV less than any other Premiership team, and worst of all a ground with approximately 2 adverts and both of those for Venky's chicken! And yet you call us Bolton fans losers!!

34United 3-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: United 3-0 Bolton Sat Jan 14 2012, 12:02

You're right, having no shirt sponsor or loads of adverts in the ground makes us all losers! What a knob you are, but at least you saw sense and left Bolton.

35United 3-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: United 3-0 Bolton Sat Jan 14 2012, 12:12

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:You're right, having no shirt sponsor or loads of adverts in the ground makes us all losers! What a knob you are, but at least you saw sense and left Bolton.

Just think about this :-

No shirt sponsor = no money

No board advertisers = no money

No money = less to get decent players and less to spend on wages

League placing money may not be enough. Even if Bolton do go down the parachute money and league placing (which includes basic TV revenue) money would still be much greater than if Blackburn survive.

Doesn't look good for Blackburn

I may have left my home town, but visit on a regular basis, and also go to as many matches as possible, plus I shout up for the glorious town whenever I can. What is there to shout about in Blacburn - apart from the roads and railway out of the town.

36United 3-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: United 3-0 Bolton Sat Jan 14 2012, 13:05

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Today, Bolton 2 United 1. I'm feeling it!

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

37United 3-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: United 3-0 Bolton Sat Jan 14 2012, 14:28

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Bogdan, Ricketts, Knight, Wheater, Steinsson, Reo-Coker, Muamba, M Davies, Petrov, Eagles, Ngog

Subs: Lynch, Boyata, Riley, Pratley, Tuncay, K Davies, Klasnic

Man United: Lindegaard, Evra, Ferdinand, Evans, Rafael, Carrick, Nani, Scholes, Valencia, Rooney, Welbeck

Subs: De Gea, Giggs, Fabio, Pogba, Ji-Sung, Berbatov, Hernandez

38United 3-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: United 3-0 Bolton Sat Jan 14 2012, 15:29

Great penalty save Bogdan!

39United 3-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: United 3-0 Bolton Sat Jan 14 2012, 16:34

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Crying or Very sad 2-0

I have never heard so much biased commentary than I have from the GMR commentators today, you can tell they don't even want to give one ounce of credit to any bolton player when we are on the ball, even Bogdan!

40United 3-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: United 3-0 Bolton Sat Jan 14 2012, 16:47

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

3-0

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum