Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Black Bombs 'Dorian Yates'.

+4
Boggersbelief
Reebok Trotter
boltonbonce
scottjames30
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Black Bombs 'Dorian Yates'. - Page 2 Empty Re: Black Bombs 'Dorian Yates'. Thu Apr 16 2015, 12:45

What's the end goal Scott? Are you entering any competitions?

I've never really understood the attraction of getting absolutely massive. I like to stay fit, but a lot of my friends towards the end of college got onto steroids, turning them into moody bastards who couldn't fit into their clothes anymore. I just couldn't understand it, the only benefit I could see was the increase in birds they pulled when we went out but those birds were all a certain type (chavvy).

22Black Bombs 'Dorian Yates'. - Page 2 Empty Re: Black Bombs 'Dorian Yates'. Thu Apr 16 2015, 12:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:What's the end goal Scott?

the only benefit I could see was the increase in birds they pulled when we went out but those birds were all a certain type (chavvy).

I think you answered your own question.

23Black Bombs 'Dorian Yates'. - Page 2 Empty Re: Black Bombs 'Dorian Yates'. Thu Apr 16 2015, 12:53

Potentially, I was hoping for a bit more substance though. Log back into Scott and tell me what he thinks.

24Black Bombs 'Dorian Yates'. - Page 2 Empty Re: Black Bombs 'Dorian Yates'. Thu Apr 16 2015, 21:24

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Potentially, I was hoping for a bit more substance though. Log back into Scott and tell me what he thinks.
 Look good feel good , although im not huge, just like to burn the body fat off so you can see the muscle.

Also like a pré workout juice or pill to get 100% out of my workout, had jack3d, T5s, before, anything that helps.

But these black bombs should not be taken before workouts,your body is working out doing nothing, so can you imagine when you're lifting or doing cardio, i thought i was going to pass out.

25Black Bombs 'Dorian Yates'. - Page 2 Empty Re: Black Bombs 'Dorian Yates'. Thu Apr 16 2015, 21:35

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I just can't get my head around why you need this shit Scott.

Surely not everyone takes these to get to how you want to look?

26Black Bombs 'Dorian Yates'. - Page 2 Empty Re: Black Bombs 'Dorian Yates'. Thu Apr 16 2015, 21:40

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They burn your abs fat off 2500% more than diet and fitness alone.

They're not shit, or i wouldn't use them, bodybuilders use them before à comp,to max their results.

27Black Bombs 'Dorian Yates'. - Page 2 Empty Re: Black Bombs 'Dorian Yates'. Thu Apr 16 2015, 21:45

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I do not need shit like that, my body is a temple and women love me

28Black Bombs 'Dorian Yates'. - Page 2 Empty Re: Black Bombs 'Dorian Yates'. Thu Apr 16 2015, 21:46

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ever heard of NOX pump Scott?
A workmate of mine tried it a couple of years ago,and it nearly killed him.
His Mrs then threatened to kill him if he ever took them again.

29Black Bombs 'Dorian Yates'. - Page 2 Empty Re: Black Bombs 'Dorian Yates'. Thu Apr 16 2015, 21:46

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I want to look like Magoo, but need to take all sorts of stuff to do so.

30Black Bombs 'Dorian Yates'. - Page 2 Empty Re: Black Bombs 'Dorian Yates'. Thu Apr 16 2015, 21:49

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Ever heard of NOX pump Scott?
A workmate of mine tried it a couple of years ago,and it nearly killed him.
His Mrs then threatened to kill him if he ever took them again.
Ive read about it, but never taken it.
I think its banned.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum