Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Part Time dog walking wankers!

+9
Bolton Nuts
Boggersbelief
Copper Dragon
Chairmanda
Numpty 28723
aaron_bwfc
scottjames30
boltonbonce
karlypants
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Part Time dog walking wankers! Empty Part Time dog walking wankers! Thu Apr 09 2015, 12:17

You can tell the weather's improving - suddenly you can't move for people you've never seen before walking (and struggling to control) their dogs.

I take ours out twice or three times a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks of the year (minus holidays), irrespective of inclement weather, hangovers and random acts of God.

You get to know the other regular dog walkers you will meet on your route and the dogs all know each other and are fine together.

But then the sun comes out.......

And so do the "It's a sunny day so I'll take Rover out" lot.

You can spot these people a mile off, generally because they haven't got a fucking clue about dog ownership.

Rover's going mental because he's spent four months couped up in the back garden and is suddenly free, so he's doing his best "Lee Evans on speed" act and the owners can't cope because they're too thick to see what's going on.

So they try and use this innate lack of understanding of their dog's behaviour to justify why they don't take them out more often - "He's always like this on the lead. I think he's a bit stupid lol"

No he's not, it's you, you prick.

Perhaps if you put your TV remote control down once in a while, stuck your coat on and ventured out with him more than just the current three times a year when it's sunny, he wouldn't be so mental.

Wankers, the lot of 'em.

Rant over.

2Part Time dog walking wankers! Empty Re: Part Time dog walking wankers! Thu Apr 09 2015, 12:45

Its a lovely day today, might take the dog to Formby beach. He's not been out for 8 month.

3Part Time dog walking wankers! Empty Re: Part Time dog walking wankers! Thu Apr 09 2015, 12:52

I hope the red squirrels eat you.

4Part Time dog walking wankers! Empty Re: Part Time dog walking wankers! Thu Apr 09 2015, 12:57

I take my dog out everyday, he's still a fucking knob

5Part Time dog walking wankers! Empty Re: Part Time dog walking wankers! Thu Apr 09 2015, 12:59

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barb Dwyer wrote:I take my dog out everyday, he's still a fucking knob

Laughing

6Part Time dog walking wankers! Empty Re: Part Time dog walking wankers! Thu Apr 09 2015, 13:01

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Like this idiot.

7Part Time dog walking wankers! Empty Re: Part Time dog walking wankers! Thu Apr 09 2015, 13:08

Piss funny though that clip is, it's exactly what I mean.

If you can't control your dog with voice commands, keep it on a fucking lead.

You wouldn't let a tiger off in Moss Bank Park, would you?

8Part Time dog walking wankers! Empty Re: Part Time dog walking wankers! Thu Apr 09 2015, 13:23

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've seen a load of chavs walking dogs this week, and birds with nothing on, wankers.

9Part Time dog walking wankers! Empty Re: Part Time dog walking wankers! Thu Apr 09 2015, 13:33

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

This has just reminded me about when I went up Rivington on Monday, some tiny dog being chased by some fucking mental bull terrior like dog - the owner claiming ''oh it's funny he's never usually like this''.

It's a good job the poor little sod could move quick or it could have got nasty.

10Part Time dog walking wankers! Empty Re: Part Time dog walking wankers! Thu Apr 09 2015, 13:39

When I was younger had a dog called Basil. Used to take it for a walk on Leverhulme Park everyday, he was a great dog but would never listen. I used to walk round the park sounding like Cybil Fawlty.

11Part Time dog walking wankers! Empty Re: Part Time dog walking wankers! Thu Apr 09 2015, 13:57

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

This topic has unsettled me now.

AGAINST: 
I've never owned a dog in my life.
I'm lazy.
I hate dogs.

FOR:
It's sunny outside.
I've got some spare cash in my pocket.
I pass those kennels on the way home.....

12Part Time dog walking wankers! Empty Re: Part Time dog walking wankers! Thu Apr 09 2015, 14:06

A dog is for life, not just for a sunny day in April....

13Part Time dog walking wankers! Empty Re: Part Time dog walking wankers! Thu Apr 09 2015, 14:13

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A dog should be given all your time, like your kids.

14Part Time dog walking wankers! Empty Re: Part Time dog walking wankers! Thu Apr 09 2015, 14:16

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I miss those long walks with my Springer.
She died in 2010,and I've never thought about getting another.
Believe it or not,the very first dog I had was called Bruce.

15Part Time dog walking wankers! Empty Re: Part Time dog walking wankers! Thu Apr 09 2015, 14:23

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:

Bonce, have you ever spoken to anyone professionally about your obsession?

16Part Time dog walking wankers! Empty Re: Part Time dog walking wankers! Thu Apr 09 2015, 14:27

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was only 6. Very Happy

17Part Time dog walking wankers! Empty Re: Part Time dog walking wankers! Thu Apr 09 2015, 14:28

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

scottjames30 wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:

I'd hate to do the wrong thing by boncey, feeding his obsession by sharing a heartwarming, gently humorous anecdote. I'd appreciate professional guidance

18Part Time dog walking wankers! Empty Re: Part Time dog walking wankers! Thu Apr 09 2015, 14:29

Your obsession started early, I'd guess Bruce Forsyth was in his early 50's then?

19Part Time dog walking wankers! Empty Re: Part Time dog walking wankers! Thu Apr 09 2015, 14:45

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chairmanda wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:

I'd hate to do the wrong thing by boncey, feeding his obsession by sharing a heartwarming, gently humorous anecdote. I'd appreciate professional guidance
Remember poor old Peter Cushing? Always turning up on the Morecambe & Wise show,trying to get his money.
That's me. I'll still be here,five years hence,begging,in vain, for the promised anecdote.
Another LibDem promise broken. Evil or Very Mad

20Part Time dog walking wankers! Empty Re: Part Time dog walking wankers! Thu Apr 09 2015, 15:27

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

My dog had a bit of a fall t'other day so we had to take him to the vet.

His back legs are knackered and he now is too scared to go uphill after his fall. It's a bit of a bugger because we live on a hill and every where you go around here you've to go uphill.

Here he is in his prime.......

Part Time dog walking wankers! Fu9cib

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum