Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Grand National

+6
BoltonTillIDie
karlypants
Boggersbelief
Norpig
boltonbonce
Sluffy
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21The Grand National - Page 2 Empty Re: The Grand National Sat Apr 11 2015, 17:44

Nice one, Boncey.

:clap:

....and it serves you right for letting one of the grandkids drive.

22The Grand National - Page 2 Empty Re: The Grand National Sat Apr 11 2015, 17:50

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Just found out I backed the Winner only a couple of Quid Each Way.

Better than a Kick in the Dick tho Cool Cool Cool

23The Grand National - Page 2 Empty Re: The Grand National Sat Apr 11 2015, 17:52

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bloody brother does the driving. Mental.
To be fair,I won't get a penny. Oscar Time was my horse,but I always stick a fiver on for cancer research in memory of my Dad,who was a keen racing fan,so Many Clouds was running for charity.
Got to be happy with that! cheers

24The Grand National - Page 2 Empty Re: The Grand National Sat Apr 11 2015, 18:14

Nice one Banksy.

Fifty quid better in your pocket than the bookies.

And Boncey - Brilliant gesture, top man.

:like:

Last edited by Breadman on Sat Apr 11 2015, 18:20; edited 1 time in total

25The Grand National - Page 2 Empty Re: The Grand National Sat Apr 11 2015, 18:20

Banks of the Croal wrote:Just found out I backed the Winner only a couple of Quid Each Way.

Better than a Kick in the Dick tho Cool Cool Cool

Same Banksy. 2 quid each way 80 odd quid back Smile

26The Grand National - Page 2 Empty Re: The Grand National Sat Apr 11 2015, 18:31

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Thanks Lads, looked at the runners while in the Pub pre match in Howfen and it just stood out to me.

27The Grand National - Page 2 Empty Re: The Grand National Sat Apr 11 2015, 19:09

Brother in Law's just sent me an MMS with a picture of his winning betting slip - £5 E/W on Many Clouds and a message saying "Ha Ha! Look what I backed."

Just replied saying "Aren't you on a 12 hour night shift in that chemical factory you work in tonight? I'll be having a beer."

He's not replied as yet......

28The Grand National - Page 2 Empty Re: The Grand National Sat Apr 11 2015, 19:28

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hahahaha

29The Grand National - Page 2 Empty Re: The Grand National Thu Apr 16 2015, 10:38

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I was away and the wife put mine on but I think it fell at the first Gaslight something or other and when I got back the bed was covered in dosh she'd put a shed load on clouds to win.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum