Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Now that Breadman's been banned can we stop the arguing and just get on.

+8
BoltonTillIDie
Bwfc1958
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
Boggersbelief
boltonbonce
karlypants
scottjames30
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'll name that tune in 3.

scottjames30 wrote:AD is thinking before he storms in.

The next 24 hours hangs like a bat in a cave ready to réadaptation upon advanced gynécologue.

Is that Esperanto?

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

architecture, via rééchelonnement and techniquement.

Guillaume, as interested bollocks.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i go away for a few hours and scott is still talking bollocks, stay off the black bombers  Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's the most sense he's made in weeks.

Just heard Paddy McUseless on Alan Carr trying to explain the fact that he's touring theatres on his forthcoming tour, as opposed to the (bigger) arenas he played last time because he "wants to get back to being able to see the audience's faces and feel more intimate with them".

Not that his last tour bombed and his agent's realised that he's shit and people won't buy tickets in meaningful numbers after getting their fingers burnt last time round then.....?

Feckless twat.

How is he still on telly?

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

no likey, no lighty

No talent, fuck off!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He came off Peter Kay's shoe,and has been stinking ever since.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Just heard Paddy McUseless on Alan Carr trying to explain the fact that he's touring theatres on his forthcoming tour, as opposed to the (bigger) arenas he played last time because he "wants to get back to being able to see the audience's faces and feel more intimate with them".

Not that his last tour bombed and his agent's realised that he's shit and people won't buy tickets in meaningful numbers after getting their fingers burnt last time round then.....?

Feckless twat.

How is he still on telly?

Glad I'm not going to watch him then as I don't fancy him waving his cock in my face!

The only intimacy he will be getting is with his Greggs pasties! Very Happy

How was everyone burnt last time with the tickets?

I downloaded one of his shows when all the hype was on and found him absolutely boring!

The comments say it all:

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Boggersbelief wrote:
Barb Dwyer wrote:What the hell are you banging on about?

Why does sluffy not like you?

A bit late posting on this thread but for the record - of course I like Barb, I don't have a problem with anyone - even those who have banned me from other forums - over nothing much really.

Their sites, their opinions, their decisions - even if it does include a knife in the back sometimes.

I haven't done anything on any forum except to try my best to make them better.  If people want to do the dirty on other people - then perhaps they weren't the sites I would have enjoyed for much longer anyway.

It's pretty clear that most of the more prolific posters on BA have been here on Nuts for quite sometime - and that includes those with multiple accounts on both of the sites.

As I've said before I don't really mind fake accounts when they are done for fun, but do have issues with them when they are there to abuse others and follow their own agendas to the detrement of this site.

An example where Wums have killed a site is Burnden Aces.

Why any grown man would want to pretend to be an under age child, or a woman who is a Celtic supporter - and post on a BWFC internet forum with an average of about 20 posts a day - is well beyond my comprehension.

But they do and there's no law against it - so let them get on with it - as they and multiple other fake accounts have clearly helped drive off all the few decent posters they had left - and more or less kill BA site stone dead.

Their problem - not ours.

To be honest, there is a fine line about winding people up and deliberately being nasty to them - and I do think the line is crossed to much at times for my own personal liking - but as long as people don't take it seriously, people keep coming back to Nuts and the abuse is not full on - then I don't see much harm threads like this one.

Better than a stickied, nerdy (extremely sad) discussion on the next Dr Who Christmas special, or what happens next on The Walking Dead - the programme for those with seriously limited imaginations of their own!

Time to really pack it all in if we ever sink that low, I believe.

(And that's exactly what Manny, the site owner, as done on his own forum!  

Doesn't say much really for the few genuine numpties left who actually do post on there from time to time).

Sluffy wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
Barb Dwyer wrote:What the hell are you banging on about?

Why does sluffy not like you?

or what happens next on The Walking Dead .

You leave the zombies out of it

They haven't banned you from anywhere

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I'm half irish and i tried to puke it out but its not working so it isnt.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Hahahaha, made me laugh that pic.

Too late?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

You can't beat a Sluffy rant when he pretends not to take the internet seriously or what is happening on other forums. Very Happy

You get them told Sluffy, the Burnden Aces weirdos.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:The comments say it all:

Just seen some of the comments on this now!

"I was laughing so much then I turned this shit on and it soon wipe the smile off my face."

"I enjoyed him in Phoenix nights and Max and Paddy but watching him on here is like amateur mike night at the working mans club."

"Oh dear Lord. I made it 20 minutes. 20 minutes of my life I will never get back. Just a miserable, useless, untalented Northern chav."

"How on earth do you get all those people to come and watch that. They must be short of somewhere to go.   And please stop using Billy Connolly's little laugh."

"This is crap! Without Pete Kay he would have been working in Greggs behind the counter."

Very Happy

Copper Dragon wrote:You can't beat a Sluffy rant when he pretends not to take the internet seriously or what is happening on other forums. Very Happy

Very Happy

Eleven out of ten for that comment.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Copper Dragon wrote:You can't beat a Sluffy rant when he pretends not to take the internet seriously or what is happening on other forums. Very Happy

I am serious about not taking the internet seriously though.

I've been around internet forums long enough to know that even though they are meaningless (to me anyway) that you still need people to give them a 'structure' for them to work - otherwise anarchy just swamps them - a la Burnden Aces, Bolton Evening News forum, the official club sites forum, etc, etc.

I like a laugh - and I'm at an age where the only place on the internet that appeals to my sense of humour are places such as internet forums (I simply don't get things like Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and the more up to date forms of social networking).  I like something to read, to laugh at, or to help out a fellow fan if I some how can.

Generally I have the time and the inclination to want to help provide a sites structure - someone's got to do it, for it to work - I quite enjoy the challenge of building something up - even though it is, at the end of the day - all meaningless.

As I've said above, I simply can't fathom why any grown man would want to pass themselves off as say an under age child - but equally too I can't get my head around those people who take places like internet sites, as places to get so worked up that they rant and rave over nothing.  I see yet another Blackpool fan has repented over his vitriol over the Oystens - and for the priviledge finds himself £20,000 worse off!!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-32348363

It's just about a GAME of football, when all said and done.

As for the Burnden Aces weirdo's - most of them post on here under different user names.  

Again I don't get why they do it - but to have a site that works, the 'structure' as to be flexible to allow people to do what they please but rigid enough to stand up and be counted, when things are going too far.

As I really don't take the internet that seriously, it doesn't bother me taking on people when I have to.  

Perhaps I am a contridiction - but to me its just a means to an end.  

People don't come here to see me mod - they come here for a bit of a laugh.  I (and others) simply try to keep things from getting too far out of hand - as not everybody can always see the joke, or sometimes the joke goes far to far.

At the end of the day we are just a bunch of anonymous strangers, talking about a game on an internet footy forum.

What is there really to take seriously after all?

All I do is to try and give it some order.

Just so it can work for the benefit of us all.

Nothing more than that.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So, i take it Breadman hasn't been banned after all.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum