Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

whats your favourite take away and thing to order from there?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mine is amigos in bromley x.

They do the best noahs ark pizza (meat feast, two of every animal) and the chips cheese and mayo.

Steer clear of the garlic bread though

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If it doesn't walk, swim or grow then i dont eat it.

Fish and Chips from the Swan chip shop/restaurant in Southport (Don't tell Bread it's £8.50 for fish and chips).

Barb Dwyer wrote:Fish and Chips from the Swan chip shop/restaurant in Southport (Don't tell Bread it's £8.50 for fish and chips).

8.50, i hope they come with a fiver stuffed in every fish

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
Barb Dwyer wrote:Fish and Chips from the Swan chip shop/restaurant in Southport (Don't tell Bread it's £8.50 for fish and chips).

8.50, i hope they come with a fiver stuffed in every fish

I was thinking the same!

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Tornadoes on Bury Road - the pizzas are top notch.

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Mixed Vindaloo with Keema Pilau rice from the Curry Korner Chorley Old Road, proper English food!!!!!

bryan458 wrote:Mixed Vindaloo with Keema Pilau rice from the Curry Korner Chorley Old Road, proper English food!!!!!
i used to go there too bry, tikka massala for me though, i'm a proper wuss with spicy food.  it's the equivalent of a chicken with a melted mars bar on it Smile

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

y2johnny wrote:
bryan458 wrote:Mixed Vindaloo with Keema Pilau rice from the Curry Korner Chorley Old Road, proper English food!!!!!
i used to go there too bry, tikka massala for me though, i'm a proper wuss with spicy food.  it's the equivalent of a chicken with a melted mars bar on it Smile

it's taken years of practise, I remember going out to the Hawthorns on Friday nights till the early hours with the lads, then off for the hottest curry we could and prayed it wouldn't touch the sides of our mouth!!!!!! rabbit

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

The best fish and chips in the world are, unquestionably, from Browns in Chorley.
For the best pizzas & chicken kebabs it has to be the Godfather in Darwen.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum