Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whats the most disgusting thing you have ever eaten.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I think mine was a huge blow fly or blue bottle that flew down my throat while i was riding my bike, it buzzed all the way down, i tried to puke it up but could'nt.

Mo

David Lee
David Lee

Angry Dad wrote:I think mine was a huge blow fly or blue bottle that flew down my throat while i was riding my bike, it buzzed all the way down, i tried to puke it up but could'nt.
Angry dad is better if you can wear mask when you are riding. In China everbody is wearing the mask Becase of pollution problem.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was going to say sheep's eyeball, but it wasn't too bad - popped in the mouth and the aqueous humor tasted like hot bovril. The only downside was the lengthy optic nerve that came with it which was far too chewy. That and getting burnt fingers pulling it out of the socket.
So for me it's fresh anchovies - the only fish that tastes too fishy IMO.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

wanderlust wrote:
I like anchovies. If you use them as an ingredient in say a pasta sauce they just melt away and leave you with a nice almost meaty flavour.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
I like anchovies. If you use them as an ingredient in say a pasta sauce they just melt away and leave you with a nice almost meaty flavour.
In a sauce I have no problem. It's fresh ones from the deli that make me gag.

Mo

David Lee
David Lee

wanderlust wrote:I was going to say sheep's eyeball, but it wasn't too bad - popped in the mouth and the aqueous humor tasted like hot bovril.
Why is poeple want to be eating this kind of rubbish?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum