Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who did you actually vote for?

+11
NickFazer
bwfc71
finlaymcdanger
Copper Dragon
Hipster_Nebula
Norpig
Bwfc1958
scottjames30
Reebok Trotter
boltonbonce
Sluffy
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Who did you actually vote for?

Who did you actually vote for? - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%Who did you actually vote for? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 15% [ 4 ]
Who did you actually vote for? - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Who did you actually vote for? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% [ 3 ]
Who did you actually vote for? - Page 2 Vote_lcap44%Who did you actually vote for? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 44% [ 12 ]
Who did you actually vote for? - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Who did you actually vote for? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% [ 3 ]
Who did you actually vote for? - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Who did you actually vote for? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
Who did you actually vote for? - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Who did you actually vote for? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
Who did you actually vote for? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Who did you actually vote for? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 27

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Who did you actually vote for? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who did you actually vote for? Sun May 10 2015, 17:53

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc1874 wrote:I was tempted when I saw them on the card actually. Ive got my priorities straight though, so I went labour. Who got your vote CD?

UKIP

I didn't vote Labour because they didn't talk about the economy enough, which was the main thing folk were worried about with Labour. Instead they went down the silly and hilarious route of 'you've got to vote for us if you want an NHS'.

Not to mention that Miliband isn't country leader material and that Labour in Pendle are somewhat of dodgy Pakistani men's club.

22Who did you actually vote for? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who did you actually vote for? Sun May 10 2015, 18:45

Can't argue with not voting labour based on the economy, one of their main failings.

I'll never agree with voting UKIP but I don't know what your local situation is so I won't bother having a rant.

23Who did you actually vote for? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who did you actually vote for? Sun May 10 2015, 19:16

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Conservative. Don't love the Tories but they were the least worst option. Milliband and Balls, the prospect still sends a shiver down the spine. Plus the country should get a referendum on our membership of the EU, which I think is important.

24Who did you actually vote for? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who did you actually vote for? Sun May 10 2015, 19:45

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Libdem for both national and local. I know you know that, but want the poll to be accurate!

25Who did you actually vote for? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who did you actually vote for? Sun May 10 2015, 19:52

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

26Who did you actually vote for? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who did you actually vote for? Sun May 10 2015, 19:55

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I just read Galloway is opening up "legal proceedings" for some reason.

It was pretty so close so I don't blame him.

27Who did you actually vote for? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who did you actually vote for? Sun May 10 2015, 21:06

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I don't like the smug git so I really enjoyed seeing him get his comeuppance. It was also good to see that patronising blonde bombshell Esther McVey get her cards as well!

28Who did you actually vote for? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who did you actually vote for? Mon May 11 2015, 19:56

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Labour

29Who did you actually vote for? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who did you actually vote for? Tue May 12 2015, 09:49

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wessy wrote:Labour

:facepalm:

30Who did you actually vote for? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who did you actually vote for? Tue May 12 2015, 10:34

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

we are all entitled to vote for whoever we want Hipster so enough of the facepalms please, and yes i voted Labour as well

31Who did you actually vote for? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who did you actually vote for? Tue May 12 2015, 10:49

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

"We're all entitled to an opinion so keep yours to yourself"

I'm sure we can all see the irony.

32Who did you actually vote for? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who did you actually vote for? Tue May 12 2015, 10:51

yeah because that is what it translated too

33Who did you actually vote for? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who did you actually vote for? Tue May 12 2015, 10:56

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It does. 

We're all entitled to vote for who we won't so don't comment basically? 

Or is it just the smiley you take exception too?

34Who did you actually vote for? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who did you actually vote for? Tue May 12 2015, 10:57

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:"We're all entitled to an opinion so keep yours to yourself"

I'm sure we can all see the irony.

it's nothing to do with keeping anything to yourself its about not trying to belittle others because of who they voted for

good luck with the SNP by the way they will be as much use a chocolate fireguard when they get to Westminster.

35Who did you actually vote for? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who did you actually vote for? Tue May 12 2015, 11:00

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We're all entitled to our vote so less of the SNP bashing please. 

Also I'm just on the wind up don't take it personally.

36Who did you actually vote for? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who did you actually vote for? Tue May 12 2015, 11:04

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:We're all entitled to our vote so less of the SNP bashing please. 

Also I'm just on the wind up don't take it personally.

ok we'll call it quits with the bashing then Very Happy

37Who did you actually vote for? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who did you actually vote for? Tue May 12 2015, 11:04

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I voted UKIP so you can all feck off! Laughing

38Who did you actually vote for? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who did you actually vote for? Tue May 12 2015, 11:09

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i see Farage has now decided he's carrying on, think they've missed their big chance to have any kind of input in UK politics now and they won't get a better opportunity again any time soon.

39Who did you actually vote for? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who did you actually vote for? Tue May 12 2015, 11:10

they wouldn't accept his resignation and i think the blame for so little seats being gained fell on him and he thought he had lost the backing of the other councillors, but as he hasn't and they won't accept his resignation anyway he is carrying on.

40Who did you actually vote for? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who did you actually vote for? Tue May 12 2015, 11:21

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
wessy wrote:Labour

Why the facepalm? You're lucky enough to have the SNP option, we're not. 

Are you saying you'd have voted Tory?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum