Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who did you actually vote for?

+11
NickFazer
bwfc71
finlaymcdanger
Copper Dragon
Hipster_Nebula
Norpig
Bwfc1958
scottjames30
Reebok Trotter
boltonbonce
Sluffy
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Who did you actually vote for?

Who did you actually vote for? - Page 3 Vote_lcap15%Who did you actually vote for? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 15% [ 4 ]
Who did you actually vote for? - Page 3 Vote_lcap11%Who did you actually vote for? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 11% [ 3 ]
Who did you actually vote for? - Page 3 Vote_lcap44%Who did you actually vote for? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 44% [ 12 ]
Who did you actually vote for? - Page 3 Vote_lcap11%Who did you actually vote for? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 11% [ 3 ]
Who did you actually vote for? - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%Who did you actually vote for? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
Who did you actually vote for? - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%Who did you actually vote for? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
Who did you actually vote for? - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Who did you actually vote for? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 27

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:
wessy wrote:Labour

:facepalm:

Why the facepalm? You're lucky enough to have the SNP option, we're not. 

Are you saying you'd have voted Tory?

I would never vote Tory no. 

As much as it will be ridiculed I suspect I'd be voting Green if i was living in England.

Did anybody else see all the new SNiPpers arriving at London City Airport yesterday on the same plane, looking all smug, ready for their first day at Big School?

They looked like "that" family that arrives at your hotel on holiday: Mum & Dad, about twenty unruly kids, aunties, uncles and grandparents (and possibly a dog) and you just know they're there to cause havoc, piss in the pool, steal stuff, break things and generally ruin your holiday.

If I were an MP at Westminster, I'd be asking for a new, big lock for my locker.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Breadman wrote:Did anybody else see all the new SNiPpers arriving at London City Airport yesterday on the same plane, looking all smug, ready for their first day at Big School?

They looked like "that" family that arrives at your hotel on holiday: Mum & Dad, about twenty unruly kids, aunties, uncles and grandparents (and possibly a dog) and you just know they're there to cause havoc, piss in the pool, steal stuff, break things and generally ruin your holiday.

If I were an MP at Westminster, I'd be asking for a new, big lock for my locker.

Did they look like the Tartan Army in London? You know with kilts on, silly ginger wigs and with carrier bags full of whisky and Tennents Super?

Who did you actually vote for? - Page 3 2Q==

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:
wessy wrote:Labour

:facepalm:

Why the facepalm? You're lucky enough to have the SNP option, we're not. 

Are you saying you'd have voted Tory?

I would never vote Tory no. 

As much as it will be ridiculed I suspect I'd be voting Green if i was living in England.

I very nearly did, but with the current voting system there didn't seem to be much point. 

So if you want a government with liberal values it's Labour, and that's it.

Copper Dragon wrote:
Breadman wrote:Did anybody else see all the new SNiPpers arriving at London City Airport yesterday on the same plane, looking all smug, ready for their first day at Big School?

Did they look like the Tartan Army in London? You know with kilts on, silly ginger wigs and with carrier bags full of whisky and Tennents Super?

See for yourself:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/SNP/11597347/SNP-MPs-touch-down-in-London.html

Honestly, they looked like a bunch of neds who've won a trip "tae tha' Lundin" at the Bingo.

Serious political party, my arse!

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I voted for one of the Losers.

Like I always do Very Happy

Who did you actually vote for? - Page 3 Th?&id=JN.jbK3Z1agfcbFgU5R8aBSdA&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Unemployment down (7 year low) and wages up again.

Not bad for nasty NHS murdering Tories.

We're the only country in the G7 where the Red Cross is providing emergency food aid, this long term economic plan is quite something.

The new equalities minister Caroline Dinenage is anti gay marriage.

You couldn't make this shit up.

GDP growth forecasts for this year downgraded by the Bank of England as well today.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What a prick.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:The new equalities minister Caroline Dinenage is anti gay marriage.

You couldn't make this shit up.

https://twitter.com/cj_dinenage/status/598447234674499584

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum