Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Kit - OFFICIAL PICTURE - (Post 114, page 6)

+16
TheHateCamel
Quent
Bolton Nuts
Reebok Trotter
Angry Dad
Sluffy
doffcocker
Lofty_Love
Numpty 28723
Keegan
largehat
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
aaron_bwfc
bwfc71
Reebok_Rebel
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 10]

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

(ADMIN SAYS: SCROLL DOWN PAGE TO POST 115 FOR NEW KIT PICTURE OFFICIAL)

Let me guess you didn't look at the website but you've just hooked up with "kala" for the first time.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Let me guess you didn't look at the website but you've just hooked up with "kala" for the first time.

You really are a bully.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes i bet "Quent" is devastated.

TheHateCamel

TheHateCamel
David Lee
David Lee

largehat wrote:
Sluffy wrote:Very clever indeed numpty!

Forgive me please for going off topic but the thing about the tail - reminded me of the 'spider' emails.

If anyone as not seen it before it is very funny and well worth a few minutes of your time -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sluffy, if this kind of thing is your bag, I heartily recommend [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I love this sort of stuff. I was given a few books when I was a teenager "The Henry Root Letters" , I heartily recommend you get your hands on a copy.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

TheHateCamel wrote:
largehat wrote:
Sluffy wrote:Very clever indeed numpty!

Forgive me please for going off topic but the thing about the tail - reminded me of the 'spider' emails.

If anyone as not seen it before it is very funny and well worth a few minutes of your time -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sluffy, if this kind of thing is your bag, I heartily recommend [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I love this sort of stuff. I was given a few books when I was a teenager "The Henry Root Letters" , I heartily recommend you get your hands on a copy.

similar is the 'time-waster letters' by robin cooper.... its a masterpiece!

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I find that kind of stuff hilarious.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

In my 14 years of Wandering, I don't recall our new kits ever being released this late. What gives?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's to do with the relegation no doubt.

hardly an apetite for a new kit on the brink of or just after relegation.

the relegation is now an afterthought and people are looking forward to next season. So releasing it this late is clever.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

We've not had a new kit supplier for over 20 years, it's hard to say whether it is because of the new supplier or anything else.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Blackburn and Wolves have both released new kits for the Championship - they haven't changed suppliers, but still...

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I wouldn't worry too much about it, all in good time.

If it's not been released by the saturday of the new season then I would start complaining.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Ha ha - I take your point, Azzer - but I like the graphics side of things. New kit and boot designs, CGI, image editing are all things I enjoy. If you've ever been handed brand new kits from the kitbag and pulled new boots out of the wrapper and have heard the crowd as they anticipate the arrival of the potential heroes (or villians!) unto the field of play, you know what I mean. There is something almost romantic and hopeful about new kits that suggest a renewed hope, a feeling that the shit we had to endure last season is truly behind us and we will never have to go through that again. We will never see those kits (and a number of those players) associated with being one of the three worst teams in the league and the only way to go is up! If the kits are released on Monday and they are as good as we hope they are, I expect a jump in season ticket sales and huge replica sales as well. If this is combined with the announcement of a signing or two which does not include Zat Knight, expect sales to go through the roof!

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

For anyone who doesn't know our new kit is going to be released the first week of July which is just 2 weeks away, also if you spend £50 or more on the new training gear you get £5 off the new home shirt.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

New kit is on facebook.

It's alright!

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Hmmm not bad, I was hoping for something better to be honest.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I like it, nice and plain, no stupid design elements just the shirt.

Haven't seen the back yet mind.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Picture's a bit gay. We're not an American club are we?

It's a bit hard to tell from the picture just how nice it is. Half of what makes Adidas kits trendy, in my opinion are the three stripes down the arms.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Going slightly off topic, should the players chosen to model the shirt be interpreted as a sign of who are likely to be regulars next season?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's the gayest picture I've ever seen. Who the fuck is doing marketing at BWFC these days? And what a crap kit, I'm sure the 188Bet logo is even bigger.

Pre-order? Fuck off.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum