Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Kit - OFFICIAL PICTURE - (Post 114, page 6)

+16
TheHateCamel
Quent
Bolton Nuts
Reebok Trotter
Angry Dad
Sluffy
doffcocker
Lofty_Love
Numpty 28723
Keegan
largehat
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
aaron_bwfc
bwfc71
Reebok_Rebel
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 10]

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:What new kit? It doesn't get released until sometime in June. All that has been announced, so far, is that for the next 4 years Adidas, Reeboks parent company, will be making it!

The thread is about the kit and it's impending release not your business ventures.

seriously, get your own thread.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Love Numpty's kit Very Happy

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

It's really funny that bwfc71 didn't know he was discussing his business ventures in the 'new kit' thread!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

SHIT!!!! I wasn't, was I????

Oh hell :-)

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Some people like the new style club logo, others the old school badge featuring the elephant. With this in mind, here's a combined version which, hopefully, will satisfy everybody.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Numpty 28723 wrote:Some people like the new style club logo, others the old school badge featuring the elephant. With this in mind, here's a combined version which, hopefully, will satisfy everybody.

It's crap.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I really hate those stupid ribbons, no matter what they are attached to - even Sky Sports try not to show those things!!!! Bring back the Red Rose and the motto : The Pride of Lancashire.

Actually saying that - ever remember Gartside saying that they are the ribbons to the balloon as it keep on climbing high - now that we have dropped like a lead balloon, can we now remove those ribbons???

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Numpty 28723 wrote:Some people like the new style club logo, others the old school badge featuring the elephant. With this in mind, here's a combined version which, hopefully, will satisfy everybody.

It's crap.

Shit! I was hoping to flog the image rights to the club for about £2million. Ah well.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thats one of the worst logos i've ever seen tbh. No offense.

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Thats one of the worst logos i've ever seen tbh. No offense.

That's OK - always open to criticism. Is it because I forgot the tail do you think?

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

This definitely works better

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Good imagination, well done. A+

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Great photoshop though, very funny.

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I don't know how I find the time tbh, it's so busy at work at the mo and then there's the scrabble & everything.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Very clever indeed numpty!

Forgive me please for going off topic but the thing about the tail - reminded me of the 'spider' emails.

If anyone as not seen it before it is very funny and well worth a few minutes of your time -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sluffy wrote:Very clever indeed numpty!

Forgive me please for going off topic but the thing about the tail - reminded me of the 'spider' emails.

If anyone as not seen it before it is very funny and well worth a few minutes of your time -

I like it - gets me thinking... spiders instead of elephants... I wonder.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I actually think that is a bit genius. cheers

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:Very clever indeed numpty!

Sluffy, if this kind of thing is your bag, I heartily recommend [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Thanks.

I saw the spider on another forum a couple of years back and it made me smile - I guess the first time you see anything new to you like that it does - you kind of expect what's coming after that, from anything similar from then on.

Another one that made me laugh the first time I saw it was that bloke scamming the Nigerian scammers!

If anyone doesn't know what I'm on about just say and I'll try to find a link to it.

Back on thread - Numpty you're very talented with the humour and the pictures - you make me laugh anyway!

Can't wait to see what the next thing you have in store for us!

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

largehat wrote:

Sluffy, if this kind of thing is your bag, I heartily recommend [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks Largehat, I have just spent the last 10 minutes with tears rolling down my face. Brilliant!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum