Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton to introduce new size grey bins!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We have already been reduced to a fortnightly grey bin collection and now we are being squeezed even more with a smaller grey bin, 140 litres less!

The council is a complete and utter joke!

Here is a picture of the new and old bins side by side...

Bolton to introduce new size grey bins! 3770259

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What are they going to make with the old binsĀ Very Happy

Think we can safely say this is the most boring topic for a thread ever.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Think we can safely say this is the most boring topic for a thread ever.

You could have come out with something witty about it and called it a rubbish topic or something! Very Happy

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

I think this thread is because of KPs obsession with bins. It's a bargain booze thing. He's worried that if the council start shrinking all the bins they eventually won't be big enough to hide his sordid shenanigans behind his local off licence.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:I think this thread is because of KPs obsession with bins. It's a bargain booze thing. He's worried that if the council start shrinking all the bins they eventually won't be big enough to hide his sordid shenanigans behind his local off licence.
Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:I think this thread is because of KPs obsession with bins. It's a bargain booze thing. He's worried that if the council start shrinking all the bins they eventually won't be big enough to hide his sordid shenanigans behind his local off licence.

lol! :toppoints:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum