Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton XI to face Chorley FC

+5
MartinBWFC
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
boltonbonce
BoltonTillIDie
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

121Bolton XI to face Chorley FC - Page 7 Empty Re: Bolton XI to face Chorley FC Thu Jul 16 2015, 08:32

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i was going to do a Norwegian style your boys took a hell of a beating post but it turns out that no one even remotely famous comes from Chorley  Very Happy

122Bolton XI to face Chorley FC - Page 7 Empty Re: Bolton XI to face Chorley FC Thu Jul 16 2015, 11:21

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:i was going to do a Norwegian style your boys took a hell of a beating post but it turns out that no one even remotely famous comes from Chorley  Very Happy

You utter gobshite.

What about Bill Beaumont, Phil Cool, Jason Queally and Dave Spikey?

123Bolton XI to face Chorley FC - Page 7 Empty Re: Bolton XI to face Chorley FC Thu Jul 16 2015, 11:22

Dave Spikey's from Smithills.

You can have Paul Mariner though.

124Bolton XI to face Chorley FC - Page 7 Empty Re: Bolton XI to face Chorley FC Thu Jul 16 2015, 11:23

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Dave Spikey's from Smithills.

You can have Paul Mariner though.

Even better.

125Bolton XI to face Chorley FC - Page 7 Empty Re: Bolton XI to face Chorley FC Thu Jul 16 2015, 11:26

Actually, I've just looked at his wiki page to confirm that he's from Chorley but it turns out he was actually born in Bolton, so I'm claiming him back.

Sorry.

126Bolton XI to face Chorley FC - Page 7 Empty Re: Bolton XI to face Chorley FC Thu Jul 16 2015, 11:34

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tease.

127Bolton XI to face Chorley FC - Page 7 Empty Re: Bolton XI to face Chorley FC Thu Jul 16 2015, 13:22

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

scottjames30 wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:The Harold Taylor Memorial Trophy will be heading to Bolton. It is bigger than Breadman.

Just one of many trophies to be heading our way this season...

Next up ..... the Atherton Pie Shop Classic and the Dog & Partridge over 40 league cup.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum