Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whites vs Port Vale

+3
Norpig
BoltonTillIDie
Hipster_Nebula
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Whites vs Port Vale - Page 3 Empty Re: Whites vs Port Vale Tue Jul 28 2015, 22:22

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Look on the bright side, you won't be paying money to watch him play bread!!!

42Whites vs Port Vale - Page 3 Empty Re: Whites vs Port Vale Tue Jul 28 2015, 23:07

Soul Kitchen wrote:Look on the bright side, you won't be paying money to watch him play bread!!!

Technically I will be.

I pay over £100 a month to Sky.

They take their cut then throw the rest at English Football PLC.

The clubs then pay their players with this money.

So the next time Madine is in a bar somewhere and gets upset because some kid in a Bolton shirt won't buy him a pint or suggests that he didn't have a good game that day and Madine chins him and then gets arrested (again), I'll be contributing to his legal costs via my Sky subscription.

Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside that does.

43Whites vs Port Vale - Page 3 Empty Re: Whites vs Port Vale Wed Jul 29 2015, 08:12

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Another dubious defensive performance against a lower league side isn't quite the confidence-boosting stroll I was hoping for seeing as this was basically Lennon's first team. With Vale hitting the woodwork twice, missing a penalty and nearly scoring when Trotter - our best player - had to make a goal line clearance there was more than a touch of luck about this game.
More of a worry was Derik getting the run around again. Still it's a win but there are going to be a lot tougher games when the season starts so there's still a lot to do and not much time to do it.

44Whites vs Port Vale - Page 3 Empty Re: Whites vs Port Vale Wed Jul 29 2015, 09:59

I'm hoping he can keep his nose clean. Hes a bit older now and we are the biggest club he has played for.

If he keeps up at this pace of scoring (confidence remember) he could for us into the play offs. COME ON YOU WHITES

45Whites vs Port Vale - Page 3 Empty Re: Whites vs Port Vale Wed Jul 29 2015, 10:38

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's obvious were not good enough to challenge.

46Whites vs Port Vale - Page 3 Empty Re: Whites vs Port Vale Wed Jul 29 2015, 10:45

Hipster_Nebula wrote:It's obvious were not good enough to challenge.

It's not.

47Whites vs Port Vale - Page 3 Empty Re: Whites vs Port Vale Wed Jul 29 2015, 10:57

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:It's obvious were not good enough to challenge.

It's not.

Well, educated guess anyway.

48Whites vs Port Vale - Page 3 Empty Re: Whites vs Port Vale Wed Jul 29 2015, 11:33

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Charlton friendly will be a good indicator of where we are at.

49Whites vs Port Vale - Page 3 Empty Re: Whites vs Port Vale Wed Jul 29 2015, 14:21

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Breadman wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:Look on the bright side, you won't be paying money to watch him play bread!!!

Technically I will be.

I pay over £100 a month to Sky.

They take their cut then throw the rest at English Football PLC.

The clubs then pay their players with this money.

So the next time Madine is in a bar somewhere and gets upset because some kid in a Bolton shirt won't buy him a pint or suggests that he didn't have a good game that day and Madine chins him and then gets arrested (again), I'll be contributing to his legal costs via my Sky subscription.

Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside that does.

100 quid a month to sky, you need to get out more I'm afraid.

50Whites vs Port Vale - Page 3 Empty Re: Whites vs Port Vale Wed Jul 29 2015, 15:08

Why?

I get my broadband, phone, Sky+ and multiroom for that and it's a deal that I'm very happy with.

51Whites vs Port Vale - Page 3 Empty Re: Whites vs Port Vale Wed Jul 29 2015, 15:15

Breadman wrote:Why?

I get my broadband, phone, Sky+ and multiroom for that and it's a deal that I'm very happy with.

Same. Mine is 115 a month but i get 50mb broadband. Free phone calls. A cheaper rate to Canada. (The missus had family in Canada) all the channels on two hd 3d boxes.

Just a shame it gets used most on peppa frigging pig (that's officially her middle name)

52Whites vs Port Vale - Page 3 Empty Re: Whites vs Port Vale Wed Jul 29 2015, 18:28

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Breadman wrote:Why?

So basically the Wanderers will see about 1p of your money per season? 
As I said you won't be paying to watch Madine! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum