Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

CALLING ALL SHOWBOX USERS

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1CALLING ALL SHOWBOX USERS Empty CALLING ALL SHOWBOX USERS Wed Jul 29 2015, 20:02

update again today

Now downloading no problem.

Very Happy

2CALLING ALL SHOWBOX USERS Empty Re: CALLING ALL SHOWBOX USERS Wed Jul 29 2015, 21:16

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What the hell is showbox

3CALLING ALL SHOWBOX USERS Empty Re: CALLING ALL SHOWBOX USERS Wed Jul 29 2015, 21:21

I think it's like this:

http://grindr.com/

4CALLING ALL SHOWBOX USERS Empty Re: CALLING ALL SHOWBOX USERS Wed Jul 29 2015, 21:25

No, it's one of these

CALLING ALL SHOWBOX USERS Poultonpc2

5CALLING ALL SHOWBOX USERS Empty Re: CALLING ALL SHOWBOX USERS Wed Jul 29 2015, 21:31

Barb Dwyer wrote:No, it's one of these

You know full well what it is

6CALLING ALL SHOWBOX USERS Empty Re: CALLING ALL SHOWBOX USERS Wed Jul 29 2015, 21:31

Its an app for downloading tv shows and stuff

7CALLING ALL SHOWBOX USERS Empty Re: CALLING ALL SHOWBOX USERS Wed Jul 29 2015, 21:33

Breadman wrote:I think it's like this:

http://grindr.com/

And now we know HOW he met barry

8CALLING ALL SHOWBOX USERS Empty Re: CALLING ALL SHOWBOX USERS Wed Jul 29 2015, 21:35

y2johnny wrote:
Barb Dwyer wrote:No, it's one of these

You know full well what it is
I've just updated my showbox, think something has gone wrong though..........very wrong.

CALLING ALL SHOWBOX USERS 4125467286

9CALLING ALL SHOWBOX USERS Empty Re: CALLING ALL SHOWBOX USERS Wed Jul 29 2015, 21:48

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Will someone drop it on my phone for me, cheers.

10CALLING ALL SHOWBOX USERS Empty Re: CALLING ALL SHOWBOX USERS Wed Jul 29 2015, 22:14

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

This showbox is pissing me off now. I've got the same problem now as I did before the updates.

I go to a film or show and press watch. A pop up ad then appears, except it's not actually an ad, it's a black screen. When I press the x in the corner it goes back to the main screen. It's the same with downloading. It downloads but when I go to watch the same thing happens. It's unusable.

I'm beginning to think this is just an s6 thing. Do.me a favour and post the link you downloaded from please Johnny so I can test the theory as it's likely we're both using the same link.

11CALLING ALL SHOWBOX USERS Empty Re: CALLING ALL SHOWBOX USERS Wed Jul 29 2015, 22:23

I download using the app. Is it a link to downloading the app you want

If so i just Google showbox apk and picked the first one

Have you downloaded mx player?

Is now the chosen player for show box

12CALLING ALL SHOWBOX USERS Empty Re: CALLING ALL SHOWBOX USERS Wed Jul 29 2015, 22:30

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

That is the one I'm downloading from. I don't have mx player though maybe that's where I'm going wrong I'll try it.

13CALLING ALL SHOWBOX USERS Empty Re: CALLING ALL SHOWBOX USERS Wed Jul 29 2015, 22:41

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

OK,  I'm assuming where you choose an internal or external player is where you get to choose to watch through mx player. Problem is I don't get chance to choose before the pop up covers the screen. I give up.

On a related note, if anyone knows of a good ad blocker that works on non rooted phones, without a WiFi connection, that would be helpful.

14CALLING ALL SHOWBOX USERS Empty Re: CALLING ALL SHOWBOX USERS Wed Jul 29 2015, 22:48

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

15CALLING ALL SHOWBOX USERS Empty Re: CALLING ALL SHOWBOX USERS Wed Jul 29 2015, 23:06

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Adblock plus only blocks ads when connected to WiFi btid. I need one that works whilst only using mobile data.

16CALLING ALL SHOWBOX USERS Empty Re: CALLING ALL SHOWBOX USERS Wed Jul 29 2015, 23:18

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

not me wrote:
I think you can use adblock in with your mobile internet (in GSM areas, for the others i don't know).
1. Go to "more.." in settings for wireless (first part of the settings menu)
2. Go to "mobile networks" (http://support.google.com/android/bin/a ... wer=169097)
3. Go to "Access Point Names" (http://support.google.com/android/bin/a ... 097#mobile)
4. then klick on the point with internet and gprs (not the same on all devices. at mine it looks like: "E-Plus Web Gprs" or "Provider" Web Gprs)
5. then set the proxy and the port like in your wlan settings

17CALLING ALL SHOWBOX USERS Empty Re: CALLING ALL SHOWBOX USERS Thu Jul 30 2015, 01:19

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I actually turned down £170 cash today to attend a market research on mobile phones.

I'm not a stupid man and I'm quite capable if understanding complexed issues still but I've never had the interest to spend a goodly portion if my life with my nose glued to a mobile phone.

I know I'm in a minority and even my own daughter seems to live her life through her phone but I don't get the need nor the dependancy of smart phones.

I took my daugher out for a meal a few days back and noticed that her phone was not beeping and whirling at her, nor had she the compulsion to pick it up and look at it every five seconds, and we even managed to have a proper conversation without her having to cut it short to text someone back (or I think it is called I-texting or something similar?).

I asked her was there something the matter with her phone and she replied that she'd used up her monthly contracted internet usage and had to wait until next months allocation was available.

How pleasant her company was now that she actually had the time to give me her attention for once and not her phone!

I've never really understood texting and social media, nor the need to communicate over nothing.

I remember some years back picking her up from school and the first thing she did when she got in the car was to start texting the very people she'd just spent the whole day talking too!

I know women are better at communicating then men but how much do they need to say to each other - surely they must run out of things to talk about sooner or later?

I also am not a great lover of games on the phone - I don't mind a game of chess, or bridge or similar but I don't get why anybody would want to spend hour after hour playing something that doesn't take any thought to play at all - what's the point - may as well watch paint dry.

My daughter is at university and was telling me a story about when she was in the Halls of Residence that she and the people who she lived with set up a group page (or something?) whereby they could all communicate with each other if and when required.

Very sensible I thought, until she started telling me that they even used this group chat even when they were at home and the people they were talking to were just a few feet away in another room!

To my mind face to face chat seems to be getting less and less with the younger generation and they somehow seem less able 'talk' to people - they seem to not be able to read body language or voice nuances, or have the subtlety of speach - through such a lack of actual interactions between real people due to living living their lives now through tweets and snapchats.

I know it is a generation thing but who would have thought that actually talking to someone may become a thing of the past!

I appreciate my friend putting this chance of a nice little earner my way - they actually phoned me and spoke to me about it rather than text me - just in case you may have wonderd - but I simply could not face up to spending a day with five others talking about how important in their lives their mobile is, when a phone to me is simply a tool (to be in contact with others and to use the internet for information and updates) and not a toy.

At least someone else gained today from me being a modern day luddite.

18CALLING ALL SHOWBOX USERS Empty Re: CALLING ALL SHOWBOX USERS Thu Jul 30 2015, 13:36

i use my phone to talk on here 90% of the time.

19CALLING ALL SHOWBOX USERS Empty Re: CALLING ALL SHOWBOX USERS Sat Aug 01 2015, 18:32

NEW APP FOR YOU ALL

MOBDRO

IT HAS SKY AND BT SPORTS AND MOVIES

20CALLING ALL SHOWBOX USERS Empty Re: CALLING ALL SHOWBOX USERS Sun Aug 02 2015, 12:32

y2johnny wrote:NEW APP FOR YOU ALL

MOBDRO

IT HAS SKY AND BT SPORTS AND MOVIES
Thanks for that. Been watching Seinfeld all morning.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum