Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

To boo or not to boo

+5
boltonbonce
Norpig
rammywhite
Banks of the Croal
doffcocker
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21To boo or not to boo - Page 2 Empty Re: To boo or not to boo Sat Aug 01 2015, 14:20

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:I remember Trevor Morgan saying that he got a better reception when he came back as an opposition player than he ever got when he played for us.

Very Happy

i only have fond memories of Sumo as the old 4th division is when i started to go to matches regularly, i don't remember any moans about him, just the SUMO SUMO chant  Very Happy

22To boo or not to boo - Page 2 Empty Re: To boo or not to boo Sat Aug 01 2015, 14:21

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chairmanda wrote:call that an anecdote? Wheres the drama, the tension, the nearly unbearable pain of anticipating the denouement, the action, the character development, the heartwarming yet gently humourous interaction building to the crescendo of delight when the main protagonist meets Brucey....
 come on Manda put Boncey out of his misery, cheer up an old man  Very Happy

23To boo or not to boo - Page 2 Empty Re: To boo or not to boo Sat Aug 01 2015, 14:58

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
Chairmanda wrote:call that an anecdote? Wheres the drama, the tension, the nearly unbearable pain of anticipating the denouement, the action, the character development, the heartwarming yet gently humourous interaction building to the crescendo of delight when the main protagonist meets Brucey....
Are you looking for a punch up the bracket mush? Very Happy

24To boo or not to boo - Page 2 Empty Re: To boo or not to boo Sat Aug 01 2015, 15:23

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

boltonbonce wrote:
Norpig wrote:
Are you looking for a punch up the bracket mush? Very Happy
It was a dark and stormy night. Well, the night before probably was, the story really starts at a sunny noon at Wentworth golf course....

25To boo or not to boo - Page 2 Empty Re: To boo or not to boo Sat Aug 01 2015, 15:23

boltonbonce wrote:Blood is thicker than water. I think. scratch

Correct boncey Smile

Swahili

26To boo or not to boo - Page 2 Empty Re: To boo or not to boo Sat Aug 01 2015, 15:35

Jambo?

27To boo or not to boo - Page 2 Empty Re: To boo or not to boo Sat Aug 01 2015, 15:38

Jambo bread

28To boo or not to boo - Page 2 Empty Re: To boo or not to boo Sat Aug 01 2015, 15:40

The correct response is "Mzuri sana."

And that's the sum total of my Swahili.
Very Happy

29To boo or not to boo - Page 2 Empty Re: To boo or not to boo Sat Aug 01 2015, 16:23

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I often use it to confuse scousers.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum