Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

unattached strikers

+4
Copper Dragon
terenceanne
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21unattached strikers - Page 2 Empty Re: unattached strikers Thu Sep 03 2015, 14:33

FullofSprite

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

y2johnny wrote:Nopw, not ANOTHER of nats dating threads.

Here are a list of free agent strikers.  Any of them good enough for us or cheap enough which is probably the main thing.

Aaron Spear

Adriano

Afonso Alves

Andre Martins

Andy Gray

Andy Johnson

Angelos Charisteas

Antonio Cassano

Aruna Dindane

Ben Hutchinson

Caleb Folan

Carel Tiofack

Carlo Costly

Carlton Cole

Ched Evans

Cherno Samba

Chris Killen

Collins John

Craig Fagan

Derek Riordan

Filip Sebo

Freddy Eastwood

Goran Slavkovski

Hugo Almeida

Ivan Klasnic

Jeroen Lumu

Jo Kuffour

Liam Dickinson

Luca Scapuzzi

Maceo Rigters

Marlon King

Mohammed Tchite

Nene

Nicolas Mazzola

Patrick Ogunsoto

Robert Flik

Robert Mirosavic

Rory Fallon

Sam Parkin

Shola Ameobi

Steve Howard

Walter Pandiani

You might notice a certain mr klasnic on the list
Nicky Maynard not on your list - released by Cardiff - free agent as far as I'm aware - worth a risk?

22unattached strikers - Page 2 Empty Re: unattached strikers Thu Sep 03 2015, 14:39

I'd take a punt on Maynard if his wages were right.

23unattached strikers - Page 2 Empty Re: unattached strikers Thu Sep 03 2015, 19:50

FullofSprite

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

bwfc1874 wrote:I'd take a punt on Maynard if his wages were right.
Had a trial for Forest, so I would imagine wages below £10,000 a week and beggers can't be choosers (on both sides)

24unattached strikers - Page 2 Empty Re: unattached strikers Thu Sep 03 2015, 19:56

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

FullofSprite wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:I'd take a punt on Maynard if his wages were right.
Had a trial for Forest, so I would imagine wages below £10,000 a week and beggers can't be choosers (on both sides)
Get him signed up. He did a cracking job for me on football manager.

25unattached strikers - Page 2 Empty Re: unattached strikers Fri Sep 04 2015, 03:26

bwfc1874 wrote:Sordell's name is missing from that list.....
He's signed for Man United

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

26unattached strikers - Page 2 Empty Re: unattached strikers Fri Sep 04 2015, 03:29

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Almeida and Cassano

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

27unattached strikers - Page 2 Empty Re: unattached strikers Fri Sep 04 2015, 09:01

FullofSprite

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Keegan wrote:Almeida and Cassano
Doubt we will sign those two. Cassano is about to sign for Bari and both are well into their 30's. Cassano has also got into trouble with anti gay comments and eats too much pasta.

Almeida record isn't that brill if it's the one I've seen on Wiki

28unattached strikers - Page 2 Empty Re: unattached strikers Fri Sep 04 2015, 15:07

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I was just picking the two I'd sign for Bolton, Spritey. Funny how freedom of speech only works if you say what the masses agree with.

29unattached strikers - Page 2 Empty Re: unattached strikers Fri Sep 04 2015, 15:20

Keegan wrote:I was just picking the two I'd sign for Bolton, Spritey. Funny how freedom of speech only works if you say what the masses agree with.

Very Happy

30unattached strikers - Page 2 Empty Re: unattached strikers Sat Sep 05 2015, 12:31

FullofSprite

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

y2johnny wrote:
Keegan wrote:I was just picking the two I'd sign for Bolton, Spritey. Funny how freedom of speech only works if you say what the masses agree with.

Very Happy
Happy you gave your opinion. Not stopping you, just saying I have my doubts and giving my opinion. I don't speak for the masses. Many's the time people turn on me. Don't think I said anything inflammatory.

31unattached strikers - Page 2 Empty Re: unattached strikers Sun Sep 06 2015, 08:46

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

We're good, Spritey - I was referring to Cassano getting in trouble for his comments. There was a time he would have been applauded for those comments and now the opposite is true. Wasn't snapping at you, honest! Very Happy

32unattached strikers - Page 2 Empty Re: unattached strikers Sun Sep 06 2015, 14:07

Cassano was free to say what he wanted, nobody's arrested him. Only fair enough for him to be criticised for coming out with tripe like that.

I'd see past it if he wanted to play for us though, great player - completely mad though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum