Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do you believe in UFO's?

+11
Reebok Trotter
Chairmanda
bryan458
Boggersbelief
Norpig
rammywhite
scottjames30
boltonbonce
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
Bwfc1958
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

101Do you believe in UFO's?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Do you believe in UFO's? Mon Sep 07 2015, 18:45

Breadman wrote:You picked up your, er....."green Capri" yet? (Wink wink.)
not yet..............3 weeks.  i am looking at a new motor.  (not new new but new to me) as i will have to hand my mokka back when i finish.  (which i am glad about, corsa on steroids, thats all i'm saying!)

going lookingat a freelander 2 HSE on thursday Smile

102Do you believe in UFO's?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Do you believe in UFO's? Mon Sep 07 2015, 18:46

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Hardly conclusive proof though, is it?

That's how religious leaders retain power.

"Show me proof that your God exists please!"

"Er, no....."

"Why, because you can't?"

"No, it's not that......he exists."

"Prove it then."

"No, I'm right, he does exist and you're wrong."

"Prove it then."

"No, you're wrong....."

How can you prove you're not someone?

At the end of the day if you want to keep believing that every poster who doesn't like something you say is me, there's not much I can do about it.

103Do you believe in UFO's?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Do you believe in UFO's? Mon Sep 07 2015, 18:48

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:I think that massive cloud of shit that was hovering over our house must have got blown up the Lancs.

Very Happy
Did you catch 'Horizon: Which Universe Are We In'?
Well worth watching on iplayer if you didn't.

104Do you believe in UFO's?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Do you believe in UFO's? Mon Sep 07 2015, 18:48

I'm not asking you to prove it, I'm merely explaining my thought processes on the matter.

I know you can't prove it but that's not really the issue.

I'm just explaining my thinking.

105Do you believe in UFO's?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Do you believe in UFO's? Mon Sep 07 2015, 18:49

boltonbonce wrote:
Breadman wrote:I think that massive cloud of shit that was hovering over our house must have got blown up the Lancs.

Very Happy
Did you catch 'Horizon: Which Universe Are We In'?
Well worth watching on iplayer if you didn't.

Missed it but I will look it up because it sounded interesting.

Cheers.

106Do you believe in UFO's?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Do you believe in UFO's? Mon Sep 07 2015, 18:55

y2johnny wrote:
not yet..............3 weeks.  i am looking at a new motor.  (not new new but new to me) as i will have to hand my mokka back when i finish.  (which i am glad about, corsa on steroids, thats all i'm saying!)

Very smart.

Lime green?

107Do you believe in UFO's?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Do you believe in UFO's? Mon Sep 07 2015, 18:55

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Fooking hacks me off that people still think I'm Boggers.

How'd you think I feel

108Do you believe in UFO's?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Do you believe in UFO's? Mon Sep 07 2015, 19:07

Boggersbelief wrote:

How'd you think I feel

Like this?

Do you believe in UFO's?  - Page 6 StandardUpgradeCharlieMcCarthyVentriloquistDummy

109Do you believe in UFO's?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Do you believe in UFO's? Mon Sep 07 2015, 19:08

Breadman wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Very smart.

Lime green?
nope, i spotted a bright orange one but the missus put her foot down (on my bollocks) so going for a red one

110Do you believe in UFO's?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Do you believe in UFO's? Mon Sep 07 2015, 19:22

I had a Focus ST like that once - Electric Orange it's called.

Mrs B wouldn't even get in it.

111Do you believe in UFO's?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Do you believe in UFO's? Mon Sep 07 2015, 19:27

this was a bit garish

Do you believe in UFO's?  - Page 6 Media?id=7871770f5a20836c834ad2c54737f486&width=336&height=253

112Do you believe in UFO's?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Do you believe in UFO's? Mon Sep 07 2015, 19:31

You'd never have any trouble finding it on Tesco car park though.  Very Happy

113Do you believe in UFO's?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Do you believe in UFO's? Mon Sep 07 2015, 19:33

i might do in salford, it is a proper plastic gangster car Smile

114Do you believe in UFO's?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Do you believe in UFO's? Mon Sep 07 2015, 19:42

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:And evening to Mr Pig.

I love you too.

In a platonic "went to school with you 30 odd years ago although we were in different years, wouldn't know you if I fell over you and have only ever spoken to you over the internet" type way.

Real love.  Very Happy
 awww shucks  Embarassed

115Do you believe in UFO's?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Do you believe in UFO's? Mon Sep 07 2015, 20:46

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

If I fired Boggers from a medieval catapult over your house and you saw it but didn't know what it was.......

That is an Unidentified Flying Object.

116Do you believe in UFO's?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Do you believe in UFO's? Mon Sep 07 2015, 20:48

Is that why you lot up in them there hills all still stand and point when a plane flies over?

117Do you believe in UFO's?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Do you believe in UFO's? Mon Sep 07 2015, 20:50

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

No we all stand at the side of the road wearing lycra and clapping people going past on push bikes.

118Do you believe in UFO's?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Do you believe in UFO's? Mon Sep 07 2015, 20:52

Copper Dragon wrote:No we all stand at the side of the road wearing lycra and clapping people going past on push bikes.

Were you there today?

It went through Barrowford, didn't it?

I forgot it was on.

119Do you believe in UFO's?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Do you believe in UFO's? Mon Sep 07 2015, 20:55

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

No I bloody wasn't.

I've just seen my sister near the Skoda garage in Colne on the highlights though.  Rolling Eyes

120Do you believe in UFO's?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Do you believe in UFO's? Mon Sep 07 2015, 21:09

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:If I fired Boggers from a medieval catapult over your house and you saw it but didn't know what it was.......

That is an Unidentified Flying Object.

"It" might be how people refer to eachother in Burnley but I command a bit more respect.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum