Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do you believe in UFO's?

+11
Reebok Trotter
Chairmanda
bryan458
Boggersbelief
Norpig
rammywhite
scottjames30
boltonbonce
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
Bwfc1958
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

121Do you believe in UFO's?  - Page 7 Empty Re: Do you believe in UFO's? Mon Sep 07 2015, 21:11

Boggersbelief wrote:
Copper Dragon wrote:If I fired Boggers from a medieval catapult over your house and you saw it but didn't know what it was.......

That is an Unidentified Flying Object.

"It" might be how people refer to eachother in Burnley but I command a bit more respect.
i think he was talking about "it" as in the action.  but then he's a burnley fan so i'm on your side.

Get him

122Do you believe in UFO's?  - Page 7 Empty Re: Do you believe in UFO's? Mon Sep 07 2015, 21:13

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

You have to be an 'it' Boggers because no one would know what the flying object was. Hence it (you) being a UFO.

123Do you believe in UFO's?  - Page 7 Empty Re: Do you believe in UFO's? Mon Sep 07 2015, 21:14

Copper Dragon wrote:You have to be an 'it' Boggers because no one knows what sex you are.  
dis-respectful

Very Happy

124Do you believe in UFO's?  - Page 7 Empty Re: Do you believe in UFO's? Mon Sep 07 2015, 21:27

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:You have to be an 'it' Boggers because no one would know what the flying object was. Hence it (you) being a UFO.

But in this case you told breadman what the object was. So it would have been respectful to say "him"

125Do you believe in UFO's?  - Page 7 Empty Re: Do you believe in UFO's? Mon Sep 07 2015, 21:32

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Johnny you twat. I was looking forward to taking up the post of editor in chief. 

I pm'd sluff to sort out my wages and everything. 

I can't believe you get paid £10 per edit. I've enlisted serial killer nor pig to hunt you down. Your job will be mine eventually, Mark my words.  Twisted Evil

126Do you believe in UFO's?  - Page 7 Empty Re: Do you believe in UFO's? Mon Sep 07 2015, 21:38

Bwfc1958 wrote:Johnny you sexy bastard. I was looking forward to taking you up the 'arris. 

I pm'd sluff to sort out your address and everything. 

I can't believe how sexy you are. I've enlisted serial killer nor pig to hunt you down because i can't take it anymore.. You will be mine eventually, Mark my words.  Twisted Evil
affraid

ker-ching

127Do you believe in UFO's?  - Page 7 Empty Re: Do you believe in UFO's? Mon Sep 07 2015, 21:42

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm wearing my BWFC pyjamas. Very Happy

128Do you believe in UFO's?  - Page 7 Empty Re: Do you believe in UFO's? Mon Sep 07 2015, 21:46

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

y2johnny wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:Johnny you sexy bastard. I was looking forward to taking you up the 'arris. 

I can't believe how sexy you are. I've enlisted serial killer nor pig to hunt you down because i can't take it anymore.. You will be mine eventually, Mark my words.  Twisted Evil
affraid

ker-ching
Touche

129Do you believe in UFO's?  - Page 7 Empty Re: Do you believe in UFO's? Mon Sep 07 2015, 21:50

boltonbonce wrote:I'm wearing my brucie pyjamas. I say pyjamas. Its his real skin:D

What a Face

130Do you believe in UFO's?  - Page 7 Empty Re: Do you believe in UFO's? Mon Sep 07 2015, 22:02

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:I'm wearing my brucie pyjamas. I say pyjamas.  Its his real skin:D

What a Face
Aaaaaaaaaaaarrgh. I'm going to bed. Probably watch a Bilko.

I'll never get the thought of Brucie-skin pyjamas or Magoo on a bike out of my head,so sleep is off the menu.

Thanks a bunch. Very Happy ::FU::

131Do you believe in UFO's?  - Page 7 Empty Re: Do you believe in UFO's? Mon Sep 07 2015, 22:09

boltonbonce wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:I'm wearing my brucie pyjamas. I say pyjamas.  Its his real skin:D

What a Face
Aaaaaaaaaaaarrgh. I'm going to bed. Probably watch a Bilko.

I'll never get the thought of Brucies fore-skin or Magoo on a bike out of my head,so sleep is off the menu.

Thanks a bunch. Very Happy ::FU::

Night Very Happy

Ker-ching

132Do you believe in UFO's?  - Page 7 Empty Re: Do you believe in UFO's? Mon Sep 07 2015, 22:12

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Night all.
In passing,can I just say that for some reason I can't stand that Colin Murray bloke off TalkSport.
Just saying. Can't put my finger on why.

133Do you believe in UFO's?  - Page 7 Empty Re: Do you believe in UFO's? Mon Sep 07 2015, 22:14

Night bonce

Been up since 4:30am too and up at 5:30 tomorrow morning. Thats if magoo doesnt find me and dress me like marys little lamb

134Do you believe in UFO's?  - Page 7 Empty Re: Do you believe in UFO's? Mon Sep 07 2015, 22:16

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

5am for me. Luckily I'm a lark rather than a night owl.

135Do you believe in UFO's?  - Page 7 Empty Re: Do you believe in UFO's? Mon Sep 07 2015, 23:06

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:

affraid

ker-ching
jesus 58 how am i ever going to keep up my quota if you keep advertising the fact i'm a serial killer. I had Johhny in my grasp but he's sure to change to another KFC now  Evil or Very Mad

136Do you believe in UFO's?  - Page 7 Empty Re: Do you believe in UFO's? Mon Sep 07 2015, 23:32

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

I do apologise norpig. On the plus side though, I'm pretty sure that nothing, not even a threat from a serial killer, would make Johnny change to another KFC.

137Do you believe in UFO's?  - Page 7 Empty Re: Do you believe in UFO's? Tue Sep 08 2015, 07:03

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggers is billy Bradshaw.

138Do you believe in UFO's?  - Page 7 Empty Re: Do you believe in UFO's? Tue Sep 08 2015, 07:09

Bwfc1958 wrote:I do apologise norpig. On the plus side though, I'm pretty sure that nothing, not even a threat from a serial killer, would make Johnny change to another KFC.

Without playing into your hands i have to say that the best kfc is the closest one to my house.

But

Im in devon though. And after a few hours work here, im heading to potters bar.

Come on norpig, im the easiest target ever. I tell you where i am.

139Do you believe in UFO's?  - Page 7 Empty Re: Do you believe in UFO's? Tue Sep 08 2015, 10:33

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Boggers is billy Bradshaw.
My name is danny

140Do you believe in UFO's?  - Page 7 Empty Re: Do you believe in UFO's? Tue Sep 08 2015, 11:01

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This NASA footage of the Tether is very interesting. Passing it off as space debris doesn't stack up. If it was all space debris then it stands to reason that everything would be travelling in the same orbit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum