Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

At What Point Am I Cheating?

+9
gloswhite
okocha
karlypants
BoltonTillIDie
Soul Kitchen
scottjames30
Sluffy
Copper Dragon
Natasha Whittam
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1At What Point Am I Cheating? Empty At What Point Am I Cheating? Sun Sep 13 2015, 13:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Those of you that follow my work will know I've delved into the world of internet dating.

Having sifted through the freaks and potential serial killers I narrowed it down to four potential suitors.

I've spent a few days getting to know these men by e-mail and text and have now decided it's between Cedric, aged 42, from Lancaster or Rooney, 39, from Penwortham.

I have arranged to meet Cedric on Friday night and Rooney the following evening. My sister has accused me of leading these men on and said I should only pick one to meet.

Is she right? Am I effectively cheating on both these men? I only thought I was cheating if I let them see my fanny.

At what point am I cheating? Have you ever cheated and did it work out for you?

2At What Point Am I Cheating? Empty Re: At What Point Am I Cheating? Sun Sep 13 2015, 13:35

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Will you be going tooled up with pepper spray and a rape alarm?

3At What Point Am I Cheating? Empty Re: At What Point Am I Cheating? Sun Sep 13 2015, 13:41

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I think it will be Cedric and Rooney who will be taking the pepper spray and rape alarms along!

4At What Point Am I Cheating? Empty Re: At What Point Am I Cheating? Sun Sep 13 2015, 13:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fook me, I come on here to pour my heart out about my dilemma and you twats just want to mock.

For the record I don't own a rape alarm.

Now help me out with some honest answers. And Copper, I don't mean the time you cheated on your sister with your brother.

5At What Point Am I Cheating? Empty Re: At What Point Am I Cheating? Sun Sep 13 2015, 14:30

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Two local men for you there, out of interest what made these two stand out from the rest?

6At What Point Am I Cheating? Empty Re: At What Point Am I Cheating? Sun Sep 13 2015, 14:35

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Two local men for you there, out of interest what made these two stand out from the rest?

The weren't stroking a cat in their profile photos.

7At What Point Am I Cheating? Empty Re: At What Point Am I Cheating? Sun Sep 13 2015, 14:36

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Two local men for you there, out of interest what made these two stand out from the rest?

What do they look like?

8At What Point Am I Cheating? Empty Re: At What Point Am I Cheating? Sun Sep 13 2015, 14:47

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cedric:
At What Point Am I Cheating? 35184b394-832e-433b-a9b2-40ad38fb165a.2

Rooney:
At What Point Am I Cheating? Yg2hia34uc_213991955.2

9At What Point Am I Cheating? Empty Re: At What Point Am I Cheating? Sun Sep 13 2015, 14:51

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That is Angry Dad and Mich Bolton, Jesus Nat, they're playing you.

10At What Point Am I Cheating? Empty Re: At What Point Am I Cheating? Sun Sep 13 2015, 15:08

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Pity the poor lads when they go for some finger pie and end up with a couple of baked beans!

11At What Point Am I Cheating? Empty Re: At What Point Am I Cheating? Sun Sep 13 2015, 15:10

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:Pity the poor lads when they go for some finger pie and end up with a couple of baked beans!

And a chipolata.

12At What Point Am I Cheating? Empty Re: At What Point Am I Cheating? Sun Sep 13 2015, 15:10

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cedric appears to have breasts

13At What Point Am I Cheating? Empty Re: At What Point Am I Cheating? Sun Sep 13 2015, 15:25

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Didn't know you swung both ways Nat!

14At What Point Am I Cheating? Empty Re: At What Point Am I Cheating? Sun Sep 13 2015, 15:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Cedric appears to have breasts

No need for that. Post a photo of yourself and lets look at your moobs. See how you like it.

15At What Point Am I Cheating? Empty Re: At What Point Am I Cheating? Sun Sep 13 2015, 15:28

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Didn't know you swung both ways Nat!

They are both men you bellend.

16At What Point Am I Cheating? Empty Re: At What Point Am I Cheating? Sun Sep 13 2015, 15:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:Pity the poor lads when they go for some finger pie and end up with a couple of baked beans!

Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

17At What Point Am I Cheating? Empty Re: At What Point Am I Cheating? Sun Sep 13 2015, 15:31

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

I would like to recommend an appointment to see an optician love!

Cedric (if that is his real name!) is clearly a woman!

18At What Point Am I Cheating? Empty Re: At What Point Am I Cheating? Sun Sep 13 2015, 15:43

karlypants wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

I would like to recommend an appointment to see an optician love!

Cedric (if that is his real name!) is clearly a woman!
I'm guessing it isn't her real name them.

19At What Point Am I Cheating? Empty Re: At What Point Am I Cheating? Sun Sep 13 2015, 16:08

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:

If they weren't stroking pussies, what were they stroking? Something that made them stand out?

20At What Point Am I Cheating? Empty Re: At What Point Am I Cheating? Sun Sep 13 2015, 16:09

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Nat. What is the matter with you ???

How can such a successful goddess settle for either of these two. I don't wish to disrespect them, but they don't seem to be in your league, at least not in my view. Raise your expectations, and go for one of the myriad of nice people you meet at, and during work,, conferences, etc.

(Before anyone suggests it, one of these pictures is not Nat 'coming out', and testing the waters. We've all seen her avatar, and I believe she looks very similar to them)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum