Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trotter trots out on loan to NFFC

+2
Hipster_Nebula
BoltonTillIDie
6 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trotter trots out on loan to NFFC Empty Trotter trots out on loan to NFFC Sat Oct 24 2015, 11:33

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just been confirmed Liam Trotter has now joined Nottingham Forest on loan for 28 days

2Trotter trots out on loan to NFFC Empty Re: Trotter trots out on loan to NFFC Sat Oct 24 2015, 13:46

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ridiculous

3Trotter trots out on loan to NFFC Empty Re: Trotter trots out on loan to NFFC Sat Oct 24 2015, 13:46

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Just been confirmed Liam Trotter has now joined Nottingham Forest on loan for 28 days

How have Forest managed to pull that off then?

4Trotter trots out on loan to NFFC Empty Re: Trotter trots out on loan to NFFC Sat Oct 24 2015, 13:54

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

28 days? What a pointless piss around for such a short time!

5Trotter trots out on loan to NFFC Empty Re: Trotter trots out on loan to NFFC Sat Oct 24 2015, 14:03

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I thought Forest were under a transfer embargo. What's the point if they're still allowed to loan players they want? Fucking jokers.

6Trotter trots out on loan to NFFC Empty Re: Trotter trots out on loan to NFFC Sat Oct 24 2015, 14:05

finlaymcdanger wrote:I thought Forest were under a transfer embargo. What's the point if they're still allowed to loan players they want? Fucking jokers.

Look at it this way, Fin:

Trotter can't even get in our team, so how shit must he be?

Having to take him on loan is like an extension of their punishment.

7Trotter trots out on loan to NFFC Empty Re: Trotter trots out on loan to NFFC Sat Oct 24 2015, 17:00

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He scores a 90th minute equaliser

8Trotter trots out on loan to NFFC Empty Re: Trotter trots out on loan to NFFC Sat Oct 24 2015, 19:45

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I was coming away from the match knowing if Ipswich could hold on it'd cheer me up a bit.
I knew Forest got a last minute equaliser, but only just found out it was Trotter that got it. Fucking fuming. 

At least it only makes him less likely to be with us next season.

9Trotter trots out on loan to NFFC Empty Re: Trotter trots out on loan to NFFC Wed Nov 11 2015, 11:14

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Liam Trotter Forest loan extended

Liam Trotter's loan with Nottingham Forest has been extended for a further month.

The midfielder originally moved to The City Ground last month on a short-term loan deal, and will now stay with the Tricky Trees until December 7.

Trotter has made four appearances for Forest since making the temporary move to the East Midlands, scoring on his debut against former club Ipswich Town while he also featured in their victory over local rivals Derby County.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

10Trotter trots out on loan to NFFC Empty Re: Trotter trots out on loan to NFFC Wed Nov 11 2015, 18:30

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

there is a God  cheers

11Trotter trots out on loan to NFFC Empty Re: Trotter trots out on loan to NFFC Wed Nov 11 2015, 18:54

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

12Trotter trots out on loan to NFFC Empty Re: Trotter trots out on loan to NFFC Wed Nov 11 2015, 19:01

The Tricky Trees? WTF.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum