Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sunderland Stalkers?

3 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sunderland Stalkers? Empty Sunderland Stalkers? Mon Nov 02 2015, 22:19

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I couldn't help but feel a little sorry for Sam Allardyce on Sunday as Lukaku put Everton's 6th goal past his shoddy defence.

It left me wondering how many of you would prefer to see Sunderland stay up since the cuddly vagabond's appointment or happy to see the lard-arse floundering in the Championship next season?

2Sunderland Stalkers? Empty Re: Sunderland Stalkers? Mon Nov 02 2015, 22:45

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I do think the media likes to kiss arse when it comes to "ugly football" managers like Allardyce and Pulis because they like this idea of fans not knowing what's good for them.

I must admit I'm pleased to see West Ham not really struggling without Allardyce like the press clearly so wanted them to do. They'd have loved to write about how their fans should have been more careful what they wished for.

I also like that Stoke haven't seemingly gone backwards since they got rid of Pulis. Again, people couldn't understand it at the time because he kept them up year on year even if the football was never pretty.

On a personal level though I don't really give a shit about Allardyce now. He did a great job here and I think we'd be in a much better place now if he'd been given the £60m-£70m Lee, Megson and Coyle had between them - it's also nice that he's Bolton through and through even though he's not from round here - but you wouldn't trust him as far as you could throw him and indeed that isn't very far.

3Sunderland Stalkers? Empty Re: Sunderland Stalkers? Mon Nov 02 2015, 22:54

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

West Ham are a flash in the pan this season.

They'll soon be back where they belong.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum